Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Crystal Ortha Post-game content

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 2 months ago.

RychschaX
    Participant

Is there any?  I recall the game mentioning something about there being one or more new dungeons…

RPG2000
    Participant

I found one at Oshorida Mine:

On the other end of the mine there is a wall with a dragon mural in it. Once the game is complete, it becomes a passageway to a dungeon. It is filled with level 68+ monsters who will fight you with stacking effects of bomb, prevent fortify, and prevent recovery.

My tips:

• Go for debuff removing skills/Status resisting gear-You will need it, trust me. The prevent debuffs are annoying, but what you should worry about is bomb – they will stack 2-3 bombs each with 2 turns. If you haven’t removed it in time, say goodbye to a character.
    • Be wary of Death Coins. They will kill you. They typically move faster than you and they have Carmina that give you debuffs (prevent fortify and recovery) first thing in the battle and spam Curse and Bomb. Basically they are the reason the dungeon is hard.

So far that’s all I have. Can somebody tell me some other post game dungeon??

UPDATE: The boss is a tricky one. It is vulnerable to one thing only: Bomb. Click Spoiler for tactics.

Spoiler

The minions (Bomber Mad) have a skill called Bomber Set that attaches a bomb to the target. When it is resisted, it sets a bomb to their boss (Stampeding Golem). Give your units Bomb resistance for this reason. At most, there should be at least 2 units with bomb resistance and 2 who should need purifying.

Tee’s Mad Bomb/The End or Marshma with Death Trap/Bomb Device allows you to give him bombs.

Now be warned:

• Do not buff your unit with anything. They have a skill that turns your buffs into bombs.
    • Do not let any Bomb debuff stay in your unit for long. The Stampeding Golem has a skill called Slaughter Program which detonates any Bomb debuff.

Now as stated above, only bombs can hurt the golem, so your units apart from Tee and Marshma should prioritize on healing and removing debuffs. Tee and Marshma should attack with Mad Bomb/The End/Bomb Device/Death Trap as much as they can. Be warned about the The End/Death Trap, though- the Golem revives his minions and heals 15% of damage if a minion falls.

Keep your HPs high then you should be fine.

C'mon, who hasn't stocked in items in RPGs like a madman? I know I do.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  RPG2000. Reason: Boss Tactics
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I used a slightly different approach.

Spoiler

The boss in the Oshorida mine is beaten by not ever killing any of the support, and using Margaret’s Sea Scraper Sword with normal attack (it overrides DEF).  Keep removing bombs (Ross attack with White Quartz sword and Tee’s Regenerate Hand).  You need to keep everybody alive, and Ross has the Revive skill.  Keep Tee’s SP high.  Use Marshma to heal.  Watch out if boss has a bomb ready to off if you haven’t cleared bombs!  Just have Margaret whittle it down.

Older, but not wiser

Lashae4u
    Participant

Is there a way to get more materials? For example Moana Ore. I need one to make the Sea Scraper sword but I’m not sure if battling random monsters would work.

thanks!

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Lashae4u.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I’ll check, but yes, I think so.  You have the right idea: Sea Scraper is a must for the last few boss battles.  Since I have one, it means it is possible to get one (but I don’t have the slightest idea how I got it).  All the ores can be mined; for example, the Moana Ore is mined in…Moana.  You can look at the list of “Treasure” and click on any item to see what it says.

Older, but not wiser

Lashae4u
    Participant

Deo Shandela Ruins. First level. 🙂

And Oshorida Mine

Lashae4u
    Participant

Deo Shandela Ruins. First level 🙂

1oldtymer
    Participant

Hey, good going!  Sounds like you are almost ready for the big battles.

Older, but not wiser

Lashae4u
    Participant

Okay awesome! 😁

Lashae4u
    Participant

Hi! Thank you for the helpful tips. One question however when you say “buff” what exactly is that? Like it that a skills thing or a carmina thing?
    thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 850 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,908 Replies: 11,974