Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Crystareino Defeating Post-Game Gova with a huge twist.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  yourboy_Kelvs 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rina Cascade
    Participant

I defeated Post-Game Gova without companions, attacking and using any items. Not all ♀ casual gamers are that bad. Just sharing. (Please don’t hate)

Actual Video: (Don’t mind the background sound and the purely no edit video)

1 user thanked author for this post.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Wonderful! Very creative, but some tense moments there…down below 2000 HP near the end…great fun:)

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I love it!

awesome

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Attachments:

yourboy_Kelvs
    Participant

YOOOOOO! i just finished this game the other day and even with 999 stats in all my current team
    i can barely beat this guy w/out the help of almighty brave force. but you,ms. rina beat it like it was nothing. at first when i saw this post im very skeptical to what’s this all about then when i view it i be like WOAh!! that’s impossible! don’t show off too much young gal. Then, there’s a proof video…… boi im speechless…. you actually do it…. after seeing this video i be like, is this really the super boss i have a very hard time? confirm STRONGEST CRYSTAREINO PLAYER! but because of this video i can easily beat that skull dude who like to triple cast. Thank you! Here’s a meme for you my lady.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.