Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Crystareino Reputation Events

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Dan 2 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m hoping to post a complete list of events in the Walkthroughs section for this game, but as of right now this is all I have.

(This list is not complete.)

Stacia

1. Talk to Stacia in her room in Rodwaal after you first return from the Path to Fura.
    2. Talk to Stacia in Rodwaal after you meet the Reverend in Aristo. (To be honest I don’t remember if this is a reputation event but I have it listed as such in my notes.)
    3. Put Stacia in your party before you go back to Rodwall after completing the Natural Bastille.
    4. Take Stacia to the Forest of Illusions.

Will

1. Take Will to the School of Sorcery in Rodwaal.
    2. Take Will to the Grotto of Magic Stones. (This may have to be done the first time you enter the Grotto; I’m not sure.)
    3. Will has an auto event at the church in Aristo the first time you talk to the Reverend.
    4. Talk to Will in Rodwaal after you meet the Reverend in Aristo. (Again, I don’t remember the event here, but I do have it written down. But you have to talk to him anyway to get him back in your party, so if there’s not an event here, it’s not like you’re losing out by talking to him.)
    5. Put Will and Damia in your party when you go to the Natural Bastille.

Yuni

1. Take Yuni to the Deep Green Forest at any time.
    2. Yuni has an auto event in Sanga after the boatman fails to take you to the desert region.
    3. After the Natural Bastille, take Yuni to the reverend in Aristo.
    4. Take Yuni to talk to Rick before you go to the Crystal World.

Niecks

1. Niecks has an auto event after he leaves your party in Elmania.
    2. Take Niecks with you the first time you go to Zingaya.
    3. Put Niecks in your party before you go to Iglu.

Damia

1. Talk to Damia in the tavern in Zingaya after you complete the Natural Bastille.
    2. Put Damia in your party when you go to the Undersea Cave.
    3. Put Damia in your party when you go back to Dodracka after the Sacred Grotto.

Pegoo

1. Talk to Pegoo in Dodracka after you complete the Sacred Grotto.
    2. Take Pegoo to Zingaya for an event at the town entrance.
    3. Take Pegoo to talk to the Informer in Aristo.
    4. Take Pegoo to the Forest of Illusions, and find the Witch’s house (south of the Ancient Stele) before you fight the Ancient Stele. (This one will only work if you find the Witch before she finds you.)

Just doing the events I have listed here will NOT be enough to see everyone’s “bonus scene” after the credits. There are more events for some of the members, that I have not found!

All your base are

kamentierr
    Participant

I want to add some info i found on my playthrough.

Stacia
    5. Take her to Frozen Mountain summit. (the place where you fought Glacial Giant for Flying Stone)
    *I did this before i fought the Giant. But i think there is no time limit for this scene.*

Yuni
    5. Take her to Fura and choose ‘Yes.’
    *I think you can do it anytime.*

Niecks

3. Put Niecks in your party before you go to Iglu.

Take Niecks to the Research Lab(middle building) and Guard Room(west of Research Lab) in Iglu for some scenes.
    *MSG Commander put this infos on the walkthrough but not on this post.*

And to clarify:

4. Take Pegoo to the Forest of Illusions, and find the Witch’s house (south of the Ancient Stele) before you fight the Ancient Stele. (This one will only work if you find the Witch before she finds you.)

The wording is confusing for me. So apparently whether you get the Stele first or not you can still get the scene with Pegoo and the witch. Albeit with different dialogue.

I managed to get Stacia, Yuni, Niecks and Pegoo’s “bonus scene” using the infos on this thread. I missed some of Will’s and Damia’s scene. And i think there are more scenes for Damia that hasn’t been found yet.

Edit: @MSG Commander are you the creator of this Blog ?
    The walkthrough there is disturbingly similar.

What an ass...

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Lols, that blog was my first attempt at a website (also did one for Eve of the Genesis, I think, but I don’t remember the URL just now.) I had no idea that was still live; I guess I should figure out how to take it down. 😆

I forgot about Stadia and the Frozen Mountain, don’t remember if I took Yuni to Fura.

Pegoo and the Witch’s house – I only ever got that one by going to the Witch’s house BEFORE getting the Ancient Stele (which only happened because I lost to the Ancient Stele boss, reloaded my game and went exploring.) I think if you go to the Witch’s house after the Stele, you get a scene but it doesn’t raise Pegoo’s reputation. (But I haven’t played in a loooooooong time…)

Someday I hope to replay this game and get all bonus scenes (and beat the Bonus boss – which I still don’t know how to do, so if anyone has finished the bonus content for this game please post about it in a new Crystareino thread! Please?)

All your base are

3beez
    Participant

Yep. Eve of the Genesis lives on. In fact, it’s the first result I get on the search page. 😆

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Oh wow, 2 that I need to shut down. Thanks 3beez.

All your base are

LocDeath
    Participant

Damia: When you take her to The Hidden Village (In Elmania Mountain Path). I did this after Forest of Illusions; it’s probably as soon as you finish The Natural Bastille though.

*This is a reputation event.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Damia: When you take her to The Hidden Village (In Elmania Mountain Path). I did this after Forest of Illusions; it’s probably as soon as you finish The Natural Bastille though.

*This is a reputation event.

Thanks LocDeath. I never would have dreamed there’d be an event there!

All your base are

Dan
    Participant

I not 100% certain, but the Reputation Event for Damia at the Hidden Village (In Elmania Mountain Path) can be completed at any point of the game when she is available to add to your team.  Since I was able to get it after meeting getting the the stone that the witch requests you get from the top of mountain path you crossed to get to the the forest that she was hiding in, to the boat maker in Iglu, and before entering the illusionary world that the hero was raised in, and trained in for the fourth Ancient Stele.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 980 Forums: 136 Topics: 1,995 Replies: 12,182