Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Crystareino How do you craft weapons?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 6 years ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

I can not figure it out. Did I miss something,? Got the rune sword and all the other stuff. Thanks!

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Did you find the Synthesizing Shop?

All your base are

Travelman31
    Participant

Yes, I did :). Now I am looking for, I think, the dragon scale, to make the Dragon God’s Sword. You need 3 of the dragon scales, any idea where to find them?

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ummmmmm… No idea. :ohmy: (Too long since I played..)

I could be completely, totally wrong, but I wanna say there’s some type of dragon enemy in the Adventurer’s Cave (bonus dungeon that’s on a small island all by itself. You don’t have to buy the dungeon or unlock it, you just have to be able to reach the island that it’s on.)

Otherwise I don’t know.

I’m pretty sure I was able to craft everyone’s ultimate weapon though.

All your base are

Travelman31
    Participant

Ok, thanks! Would you say the ultimate weapons are needed? Mandatory or just an option? So far the bosses are easy. I don’t tend to go out of my way in games to do stuff if I am having an easy time. But any way, it seems that, if I am only at the Sacred Grotto, I can not get it yet.

(Updated May 6)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I don’t think they’re needed, unless you do all the post-game stuff (which, I never could beat the ultimate final boss, no matter what I did.) It’s fun to try and get them at all – unless it’s not fun, in which case just ignore and continue on with the story :silly:

I seem to remember I used a lot more magic in this game, than physical-based skills, but like I said it has been a long time since I played. (Even so I don’t remember the final “story” boss being too, too hard – just the “bonus,” post-story boss. I’ve still never beat that one…)

All your base are

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,242 Forums: 144 Topics: 2,225 Replies: 13,032