Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Crystareino Rudee and some tips

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 4 years ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

You can revive Rudee in the epilog (the bonus portion, not the new game+). Just talk to the guy standing outside the castle in ruined Fura (real world) named Matt and then follow the chain of events. Rudee can use any weapon, wear any clothing, and use any accessory. She can have her class changed. BUT be warned, as it appears you cannot swap her out of your party once she becomes part of it.

What was the best use of my Crystareino Points? I found the Bandit Crest and the Crest of Stealth helped speed things up. With them can quickly traverse the Adventurer’s Cave and the Demon Tower and loot every treasure. In addition, with the Bandit Crest you can easily get drops of those hard to get rare items needed for the synthesizing shop, if that is something you wish to do. Otherwise you can wait a very long time for those rare drops.

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

If I recall, the only drawback to recruiting Rudee into your party is that she hasn’t learned any classes, so if there are certain skills you want, I’d recommend keeping your current party. I’d still go through the process of reviving her, though, simply for the entertainment value.

What I don’t know, is if she has any special dialogue if you use her to beat the boss? (Since I didn’t use her, lol)

Also I don’t know if Matt shows up if you never did the quest to accompany him at the start of the game (and I don’t think it’s worth replaying the whole game just to find out…)

This was one of my fav’s though. I literally got chills when the Hero learns the truth about his origins (and no spoilers here, please – it’s too big a deal to ruin it for someone) :unsure:

All your base are

1oldtymer
    Participant

If I recall, the only drawback to recruiting Rudee into your party is that she hasn’t learned any classes, so if there are certain skills you want, I’d recommend keeping your current party. I’d still go through the process of reviving her, though, simply for the entertainment value.

What I don’t know, is if she has any special dialogue if you use her to beat the boss? (Since I didn’t use her, lol)

Also I don’t know if Matt shows up if you never did the quest to accompany him at the start of the game (and I don’t think it’s worth replaying the whole game just to find out…)

Yes, you need to do quest 02 to get the Matt/Rudee stuff.

Older, but not wiser

Travelman31
    Participant

Personally, I did not feel like it was worth the effort to revive her considering the drawbacks (no classes mastered as another poster mentioned) and you can beat the game without ever really crafting stuff.

As for making the game go quicker, I also found that there was another crest, I think for 50 points, that made you gain like x2 the points for class mastering.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 944 Forums: 135 Topics: 1,977 Replies: 12,128