A chart of ALLL of the Jobs in the game.

Written by LemmyTheLenny

Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Dark Gate A chart of ALLL of the Jobs in the game.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Travelman31 Travelman31 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y8rZDjZe_5_xEHtERWjitB2zZ5OA-m2R6zvaJt6krak/edit?usp=sharing

I hope this works on Google docs.

Also, MSG, can you please add this to the walkthroughs?

As a side note, Each time you change jobs, Your stats increase or decrease based on the modifiers that the job applies. Some of them will increase or decrease certian stats.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That is an impressive spreadsheet for sure. But, as is, there’s no way to create tables with that many columns and have them display properly on mobile. 🙁

I’d be happy to work with you to find a solution that would allow for that information to go in walkthrough pages, but it will probably be a real mind-bender… not that I mind that, in fact it’s kind of fun to deal with those challenges… So, if you’re interested, send me a PM and I’m sure we can come up with something.

(And P.S. to all others) – I played the first couple locations of this game long ago, and all I remember is if you go to one location it’s almost impossible but if you go to the other than it’s not so bad. I gave up on this game because it just seemed too hard/confusing at the start, and I bet a lot of others have done the same.

I would love to see some kind of guide/walkthrough, as complex or as simple as you’re willing to create, that if nothing else, says which locations to go to in which order. (Of course, info on Boss battles, any tips on party formation, class selection, best equipment, etc. is also welcome.) So if anyone’s interested let me know…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Jobs pages are up, starting with base jobs:
    https://rpginsanity.com/dark-gate/jobs-list/base-jobs/

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Travelman31
    Travelman31
    Participant

It is a confusing game and can be very hard and even unforgiving. But stick with it. I did, and I am glad I did. I think I found godhand to ve very useful if I remember correctly and that class helped me a lot in eventually beating the game.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.