Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Dark Gate Other Endings?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 year ago.

kamentierr
    Participant

So i just finished this game recently. On the collection menu it is stated that i got the 8th ending called “Special Ending”.

I got this ending with a Sandy/Caffie/Anton on my party. I only have one event with Anton in a bar talking about being drunk and that’s it, he never talk anymore. The ending goes like this:

spoiler
    The party goes into Central and beat Theodore whose actually the bad guy. Theodore then revealed to the party that Sandy’s father is the God Child and Caffie’s father, the late king is actually the Demon’s Child. Caffie’s father obsessed with the Dark Gate, killed Sandy’s father then killed himself to resurrect the demon lord. with theodore tried to finish the job. Theodore sacrificed himself to resurrect the demon lord then the party fought him. After defeating the Demon Lord everything started to collapse and Sandy tried to sacrificed herself so the others can get away, Caffie doesn’t want that and tried to sacrifice herself instead then credits rolled. After the credits it is shown that everyone is alive. Leo and Sandy still members of the guild and talked about there is still remnants of monster around the world. Caffie comes in and apparently she’s an important member of Central now. Then Leo said something about how they’re alive because Ginga saved them.

Now i wonder have anyone managed to get the other endings? I would like to know how to get them.

What an ass...

kamentierr
    Participant

After reading some info on an old toucharcade thread, it seems like the game locked the ending you can get after fighting Ginga on his Lab. I load my save file and managed to get ending 2, 3 and 7. Ending 2 by taking Sandy and leaving Caffie out of party. Ending 3 is the opposite, taking Caffie and leaving Sandy.

I tried to use all boys party but the game acts as if Leo is the only one in the party. Got ending 7 out of that which is technically a bad ending. One thing to note is that i use Sandy/Caffie Anton throughout the game so i’ve never used the other characters and never get their events, so with them being silent might have something to do with this. I also couldn’t get the other characters endings and everytime i have Sandy or Caffie on my party the ending i got always involves them.

Probably it’s like the reputation system like in other hitpoint games like machine knight or crystareino where you have to get specific character’s events to get their ending. The only event i remember i got is Caffie’s background story from sleeping on an inn and Anton talking about being drunk by entering a bar.

Think i’m gonna do a new game plus playthrough with all boys party to test this. But to be honest the endings i got so far only have minor differences so i think it’s not really worth the effort to replay the game just to get different ending.

I’m also leaving this link for future reference: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=160966&page=15

What an ass...

• This reply was modified 48 years ago by .
    3beez
    Participant

Congrats on getting that many endings. I don’t think I ever finished the game even once.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    kamentierr
    Participant

I actually didn’t finish the game the 1st time i play it years ago. It feels old and the auto attack battle system kinda put me off. I just remember about this game after a “sale” app i got sent me a notification about this game going on a sale. And to be honest after giving it a second try it’s actually way better than i initially thought.

I’m in the middle of my 2nd playthrough now and to my surprise i found many event that i’ve never seen on my 1st playthrough. I’ve been taking notes of ’em and gonna post it here after i’ve finished the game.

What an ass...

1 user thanked author for this post.
    kamentierr
    Participant

Finally finished this. Do note that the game itself has no chapter system. I added here just to make it easier to navigate where you’re in the game. By getting these events you can get ending 2 to 8 in one playthrough. I don’t know how to get ending 1 though. I might have missed some event, feel free to add.

Also spoiler alert!

spoiler
    —————————-
    Chapter 1 – Get caffie. Go to 4 cities to deliver letters requesting more men.
    — Event:—
    None
    —————————-
    Chapter 2 – Destroy the dark gates inside 4 DUngeons – all characters available now
    —Event:—
    Anton – Polaris Bar – talking about his daughter

Girka – Take him to megrez. – Said something about the cold air reminds him of “that” place.

Liza & Anton – take them to scheat – Anton want to go to bar and get drunk, Liza met an old lady that said that Anton looks familiar.

– These might affects relationship/ending:

Liza – after clearing frau cavern take Liza with you when reporting to Scheat.

Girka – after clearing Toro Canyon take girka with you when reporting to Aschera.

Shura – After clearing Mt. Grapes take shura with you when reporting to Rukh.

Anton – After clearing jun cavern take Anton with you when reporting to Megrez.
    —————————-
    Chapter 3 – Destroy the dark gates inside 3 dungeons and inspect Lelave Valley for clues about assassin.
    Shura – Polaris Inn after mission debriefing in polaris. – Talking about his connection with Ginga.

Sandy and Caffie – Polaris. Might have to re-enter the town to trigger this. – Sandy and Caffie talking about their fathers.

Girka – Aschera – Talks about the incident 5 years ago.

Anton & Liza – Anton talking about how liza looks like his grand daughter.

– This might affects relationship/ending:

Shura – Bring him with you to clear Lelave valley and also when reporting to Rukh after that.
    —————————-
    Chapter 4 – Destroy the dark gates inside 3 dungeons and inspect Mystery Building.
    Sandy – Polaris Inn – Contemplating about why she’s in the party and why Leo is the leader.

Shura – Take him to Rukh – Shura talking about the assassins which also his motive to join the team.

Caffie – Take her to Megrez – She told Leo that she join because she wants redemption. Also a clue that the former king might have something to do with the dark gates.

Anton & Liza – Take them to scheat – Liza’s talking about how she wants to see her parents, while Anton just sleeping.

Girka – Take him to Aschera – Crying about his inaction 5 years ago. Seriously…
    —————————-
    Chapter 5 – Inspect Ginga’s Lab.
    Make sure to have a separate save data before fighting the boss in Ginga’s Lab.
    None
    —————————-
    —Endings—
    Ending 1 – IDK how to get this one.

Ending 2 – Sandy Ending
    Take Sandy with you before fighting the boss in Ginga’s Lab. Caffie will be unavailable after that.

Ending 3 – Caffie Ending
    Take Caffie with you before fighting the boss in Ginga’s Lab. Sandy will be unavailable after that.

Ending 4 – Shura Ending
    Take Shura with you before fighting the boss in Ginga’s Lab.

Ending 5 – Girka Ending
    Take Girka with you before fighting the boss in Ginga’s Lab.

Ending 6 – Liza/Anton Ending
    Take them with you before fighting the boss in Ginga’s Lab.

Ending 7 – Leo ending a.k.a bad ending
    Take no one with you before fighting the boss in Ginga’s Lab. You can also do this by taking either Liza/Anton, but not both.

Ending 8 – Special Ending
    Take Sandy and Caffie with you before fighting the boss in Ginga’s Lab.
    —————————-

What an ass...

• This reply was modified 48 years ago by .
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks kamentierr! That must have taken quite some time. 😮

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,354 Forums: 165 Topics: 1,142 Replies: 7,662