Other Endings?

Written by kamentierr

Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Dark Gate Other Endings?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MSG Commander MSG Commander 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kamentierr
    kamentierr
    Participant

So i just finished this game recently. On the collection menu it is stated that i got the 8th ending called “Special Ending”.

I got this ending with a Sandy/Caffie/Anton on my party. I only have one event with Anton in a bar talking about being drunk and that’s it, he never talk anymore. The ending goes like this:

Spoiler title

Now i wonder have anyone managed to get the other endings? I would like to know how to get them.

What an ass...

kamentierr
    Participant

After reading some info on an old toucharcade thread, it seems like the game locked the ending you can get after fighting Ginga on his Lab. I load my save file and managed to get ending 2, 3 and 7. Ending 2 by taking Sandy and leaving Caffie out of party. Ending 3 is the opposite, taking Caffie and leaving Sandy.

I tried to use all boys party but the game acts as if Leo is the only one in the party. Got ending 7 out of that which is technically a bad ending. One thing to note is that i use Sandy/Caffie Anton throughout the game so i’ve never used the other characters and never get their events, so with them being silent might have something to do with this. I also couldn’t get the other characters endings and everytime i have Sandy or Caffie on my party the ending i got always involves them.

Probably it’s like the reputation system like in other hitpoint games like machine knight or crystareino where you have to get specific character’s events to get their ending. The only event i remember i got is Caffie’s background story from sleeping on an inn and Anton talking about being drunk by entering a bar.

Think i’m gonna do a new game plus playthrough with all boys party to test this. But to be honest the endings i got so far only have minor differences so i think it’s not really worth the effort to replay the game just to get different ending.

I’m also leaving this link for future reference: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=160966&page=15

What an ass...

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of kamentierr kamentierr.
    Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

Congrats on getting that many endings. I don’t think I ever finished the game even once.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    kamentierr
    Participant

I actually didn’t finish the game the 1st time i play it years ago. It feels old and the auto attack battle system kinda put me off. I just remember about this game after a “sale” app i got sent me a notification about this game going on a sale. And to be honest after giving it a second try it’s actually way better than i initially thought.

I’m in the middle of my 2nd playthrough now and to my surprise i found many event that i’ve never seen on my 1st playthrough. I’ve been taking notes of ’em and gonna post it here after i’ve finished the game.

What an ass...

1 user thanked author for this post.
    kamentierr
    Participant

Finally finished this. Do note that the game itself has no chapter system. I added here just to make it easier to navigate where you’re in the game. By getting these events you can get ending 2 to 8 in one playthrough. I don’t know how to get ending 1 though. I might have missed some event, feel free to add.

Also spoiler alert!

Spoiler title

What an ass...

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Profile photo of kamentierr kamentierr.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks kamentierr! That must have taken quite some time. 😮

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.