Forums Kemco Games Magitec Dead Dragons mission 19- where do I go?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 4 years ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

hi, where is folk town or whatever the location is for mission 19? game is not so great with directions.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

3beez
    Participant

Go deep into the Shadowlands Cave. I think there is a Boss fight far inside and after that is the village. (The cave is on the north island between the 2 lakes.)

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Travelman31
    Participant

Thanks buddy! Found it, halfway through mission 21 now!

Edit, beat it around 1am this morning in like 9 hours 20 minutes. Easy overall….not sure if it was easy because I put allll my points into defense and mdf or what. I think I was like lvl 82 going into fight with last boss and went all the way to 85 after beating it…

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 850 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,891 Replies: 11,963