Forums Kemco Games Magitec Dead Dragons is this game have a very very secret boss?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 years ago.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Hi, ya it’s been a while it is,because this fan site sure really really boring~jk I want you lot give me more information about this game(actually I was play this game for the fourth time and I still don’t unlocked forbidden area)sooo if someone know anything about this game then help me(if you willing if you aren’t then fine)and I hope this game have legendary weapon from forbidden area

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

3beez
    Participant

If you mean the bonus dungeons, you have to purchase those from the premium shop:

Bonus Dungeons: There are two bonus dungeons in the premium shop, Cave of Purification (100 DDP) and Forbidden Area (200 DDP). Forbidden Area has the best armor and weapons in the game. TIP: Get the Amazon Underground version of the game. Although you can earn premium points (One point for every 5 battles won.), you can get all the DDP you want for free from the Amazon Underground Actually Free version.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Nope I mean bonus boss ~JK and about status this game maximal fortify stat is 99 but the max stat is 999 and about ruin mode you can fortify them 10 time each character

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

It’s not okay to call other members names, even if you’re joking. Everyone needs to respect this community.

All your base are

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

I apologize then I was a bit mad back then~jk and actually this game sure make me quite surprised for. Sure especially about rinne and kyme(curis) and the 3 royal knight(plus priest baram is a betrayal)tee-hee and apparently this game doesn’t have a bonus boss and bonus material either

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

It’s alright, just please don’t do it again. As for bonus materials, 3beez did mention dungeons that you can unlock with IAP, and for sure I don’t know but I would think those dungeons would have a boss? (Though maybe not a final, bonus boss like in other games – again, I don’t really know because I never finished this game.)

All your base are

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Hahaha I guess so, I mean the last boss is God eye isn’it alright how about we talk some dead dragon and covenant of solitude stuff It will do some good,maybe(for sure I don’t have enough time to play games right now

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hahaha I guess so, I mean the last boss is God eye isn’it alright how about we talk some dead dragon and covenant of solitude stuff It will do some good,maybe(for sure I don’t have enough time to play games right now

Afraid I can’t be much help there. I never finished Dead Dragons, and I think I’m about to quit Covenant of Solitude.

It started out really good, but the more I play, I’m actually really disappointed with the plot and the dialogue. Also the boss battles are @#%! hard, and I’m tired of fighting the same battle multiple times to find a winning strategy.

I don’t know though, I’ve finished 31 out of 37 story quests, so maybe I’ll try to finish it. I just don’t think the game is that exciting, I guess. :dry:

All your base are

Overdrive
    Participant

Afraid I can’t be much help there. I never finished Dead Dragons, and I think I’m about to quit Covenant of Solitude.

It started out really good, but the more I play, I’m actually really disappointed with the plot and the dialogue. Also the boss battles are @#%! hard, and I’m tired of fighting the same battle multiple times to find a winning strategy.

I don’t know though, I’ve finished 31 out of 37 story quests, so maybe I’ll try to finish it. I just don’t think the game is that exciting, I guess. :dry:[/quote]

I kind of looked at Covenant as a trial run for Chrome Wolf. They both had almost exactly the same graphics and (enter the spoiler tag if you dare)…

spoiler
    They both had similar kinds of plots with how an early-game death has a strong effect on the hero and a main adversary was initially a good friend.

The thing is Chrome did everything a bit better. The combat was more balanced, the story was more involving and fewer corners were cut. At times, Covenant just seemed lazy. Like calling the warring countries “Empire” and “Kingdom”? It can’t take much more time to come up with a couple fake names for two rival countries. Just use the “Random Name Generator” Kemco uses to come up with names like “Frain”, “Zech”, “Fruitie” and so on.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Even without finishing Covenant, I had the same thought. Even the dungeons seem to be similar to Chrome Wolf – but, Chrome Wolf is incredibly engaging! and Covenant is just… like you say, lazy…

It’s too bad, too, because the opening sequence made it look like it would be really good.

All your base are

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 944 Forums: 135 Topics: 1,977 Replies: 12,128