Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Destiny Fantasia Caps on Some Character Attributes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Azyleo 3 years ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t know the exact limit on each character attribute (hp,mp,power,mind,defense,speed), but it is probably much lower than you would expect. The “naked” (that is, without increases from accessories, etc.) value for power for Lidim, for example, is around 1300. Interestingly enough, I think Crag’s limit on power is somewhat higher. How do I know there is a cap? I tried using one of the “secret medicine” for power and got an error message (on Lidim). Also, after many rounds of winning battles, usually in the arena, I noticed a few of my characters had increases in all their stats EXCEPT power (I keep track in a spreadsheet). Whatever the “naked” limit is, the stat can be increased by armor, talismans, etc., but not by any item that would cause a “permanent” increase. I don’t know if that applies to talismans that increase hp, for example, but I suspect it is true, except that the limit is so high my characters would never reach it anyway.
    JUST ADDED: hit a cap on MIND for PURE at 1230.

Older, but not wiser

Azyleo

Wow, this is a very informative post. Applaud!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 567 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,473 Replies: 9,557