Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dimension Cross Dimension Cross Pre-registration

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sigfried 9 hours ago.

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

So the pre-registration for Dimension Cross has been up since a few days ago, and as you know this is one of the newer 3D exe-create games, the game has a futuristic theme, and also this game has a hit system where landing blows on enemy body parts would deal huge damage to them.

I don’t know about the content in this game since the description of it doesn’t mention much, but let’s hope the story isn’t short and it has extra content (unlike Sephirothic Stories), and it seems exe-create has focused a bit on puzzles in this game, so there might be some interesting puzzles in dungeons.

Also it looks like this game doesn’t have a trial version or at least I couldn’t find one.

Kemco’s article about the game:

https://www.kemco-games.com/global/pr/dmcr_a_pr.html

The game’s trailer:

Pre-registration link (Google Play):

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.dimensioncross&hl=en

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

1 user thanked author for this post.
    NobleStripes
    Participant

It looks promisingly good, I played thru JP version a bit so…

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Abdu Sharif
    Participant

The game is out on Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.dimensioncross&hl=en

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

Luther
    Participant

This game is combined heir Kings and sephirotic. For game play is good and balance but still easy for me when u upgrade ur weapons and farm it by battles.

No difficult setting, no hidden path and seems no hidden dungeon cause all seen in the map.

I don’t unlock super suit yet, looking foward to it.

Edit : this one is short story only contain 40 main quest and 20 sub quest, I tried to finish it fast and only need 12 hour or less. This one is good and I really enjoy the battle system. For anyone still thinking to buy I said this one is worth for 4$ in my region price.

This one is good except the pad control it’s sucks, char move to fast.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Luther.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Luther
    Participant

Premium dullahan claw contain break skill ultimate soul which the strongest break skill in last game.

Dullahan or darkness claw

Screenshot_2019-02-15-14-34-19-039_kemco.execreate.dimensioncross
    Screenshot_2019-02-15-14-33-45-369_kemco.execreate.dimensioncross

Bishop arms skill

Screenshot_2019-02-15-23-54-17-071_kemco.execreate.dimensioncross

Holy arms break skill

Screenshot_2019-02-15-23-53-31-872_kemco.execreate.dimensioncross

Note : dullahan and darkness claw have same break skill.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Luther.
    Luther
    Participant

About Simulation Battle

Like arena and secret arena in all kemco game but this one give premium ticket every times u defeat extra battle which this is the strongest boss here.

Screenshot_2019-02-15-22-30-43-966_kemco.execreate.dimensioncross

Not to hard when u upgrade ur weapons to 500++ atk and u need 600++ speed and str on main attacker and use Tierra her sword contain 10 crit points so I collect all stuff in lucky tickets lottery. Don’t forgot upgrade str and speed to 100 point before fight. And last step equip her with berserk bracelet and one null ele atk buff. For stone it’s up to u.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Luther
    Participant

If anyone hard to fight bosses around try this, equip berserk bracelet and gemblers crest ( 150 in premium shop ) just two of them u can almost feel like cheat I’m using it and all boss 1 hit kill. If u fail try to battle again hope in ur luck.

Nemomon
    Participant

Just me, or the guy moves far too fast?

Luther
    Participant

Yup u see right , the guy move really fast.  🙂

Nemomon
    Participant

So I’m not alone then… ;).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 479 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,377 Replies: 9,090