Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dimension Cross Dimension Cross Pre-registration

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 4 months ago.

sigfried
    Participant

strange that there is nothing after chapter 41 and the end of the game as the ending is crappy and seems cut…

Android is unique

Travelman31
    Participant

This game is combined heir Kings and sephirotic. For game play is good and balance but still easy for me when u upgrade ur weapons and farm it by battles.

No difficult setting, no hidden path and seems no hidden dungeon cause all seen in the map.

I don’t unlock super suit yet, looking foward to it.

Edit : this one is short story only contain 40 main quest and 20 sub quest, I tried to finish it fast and only need 12 hour or less. This one is good and I really enjoy the battle system. For anyone still thinking to buy I said this one is worth for 4$ in my region price.

This one is good except the pad control it’s sucks, char move to fast.

Yah, it is quick, I was level 80 and I did all of the sidequests, every single award except one (I did 42 of them) including the extra simulation and just needed about 14 hours.  Did you beat all of the simulations in the castle?

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 567 Forums: 124 Topics: 1,473 Replies: 9,544