Djinn Caster now on Google Play Store

Written by Zherk01

Forums Kemco Games Chocoarts Djinn Caster Djinn Caster now on Google Play Store

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Zherk01 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Zherk01
    Participant

Djinn Caster is finally on android!

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.chocoarts.djinnpremium

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Sweet, it’s about time. I never did get to finish this on my mom’s iPad. Now I need to get my yard work done so I can play this weekend… 😛

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Well,i gave it try later(maybe)or i just can bugging my self at forum to see it’s ending

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Zherk01
    Participant

I would have played this already if I weren’t so engulfed with Wayward Souls and NeverGone atm. Maybe next next week.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Zherk01
    Participant

Welp, decided to buy it now and have it on standby if I get the itch to play it and oh my god, this is probably the obnoxious data downloading that I have ever expereince ever. So there is 12 files that you have to download totalling to 600mb and oh my god some files just keep restarting its download with some restaring when its around 90% already. What kind of a idiotic server is chocoart using on this. Oh and I have a stable wifi and can do stuffs normally while downloading so I’m sure its not my internet. Disappointed so far so I hope the gameplay makes up to this idiocy.

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

That was something else,alright i decide that,maybe i am not play this game,well if you ask me why
    1.i need to reach the level cap at some game(in order to do so it may take 1 month full(my eyes)sigh)
    2.i dunno why but it feels like this game would be booooriiing
    3.i buy that onigo hunter few weeks ago and i am still not even touch it right now(welp,my eyes get burned~jk)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Zherk01
    Participant

I gave it an hiur of play yesterday and this are my thoughts so far.

The good:
    -Combat is really fun with some enemies having unique attack pattern
    -First boss shows promise that future boss fights will be fun and challenging
    -Deep and interactive world with npcs always changing at the town with dialogues connected to recent events be it on the main story or just some side quest.
    -Lively animation and great art design. The characters and npcs all have their unique look, the monsters are badass and the town and terrain are all well drawn.

The bad:

-The graphics is very blurry which is very disappointing considering that everything was well drawn but the ui and menu look sharp. I found someone also complaining about this on playstore. Anyone else have this problem? I have maximum quality turned on.
    -Monsters doesn’t drop any kind of equipments only junk stuffs to sell.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.