Forums Kemco Games Chocoarts Djinn Caster Cooldown Time of Skills

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ider_mailer 4 months ago.

ider_mailer
    Participant

IĀ measured cooldown time of skills. But I think they’re so inaccurate. Unfortunately, I cannot reduce errors. If you measure accurate value, please let me know!

• X-Slash: 5s
    • Moon Blade: 7.5s
    • Sweep Combo: 7s
    • Shadow Army: 7s
    • Sword Dance: 15s
    • Fatal Dagger: 20s

My perpose is hunting endings

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  ider_mailer.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

When nominal time and effective time diverges (I claim it’ll have a cooldown of 5, but truth is that it is never 5) it means someone does not know how to deal with FPS.

Usually things like cooldown are re-calculated every frame (instead of every second). The amount of frames per second is also not a fixed value, so it is really easy to include time bugs because that. (High-performance devices will present faster cooldowns, and low-performance devices will take longer to do it)

…Well, I never played Djinn Caster and have zero interest in downloading it, but usually what I said above is the cause of time inconsistencies.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

ider_mailer
    Participant

Devices more than a certain performance, FPSs are simillar. Moreover, count of frames are not intuitive.

But I understood accurate time by second isn’t exist. Thanks for reply!

My perpose is hunting endings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,283 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,095 Replies: 7,429