Forums JRPGs Doom and Destiny Advanced Any new doom and destiny advanced guide??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Uninvented 2 months ago.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Here’s the thing…I am lazy to make one so any new one(stuck with fighting the steel masked man….what a tough fight……damn)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I moved this question to the Doom and Destiny advanced because it’s related to this awesome game.

I played (and beaten it) ย some months ago but I don’t remember much about it..ย 

I’m not sure about Wiki guide but it is probably still accurate but idk if there are boss tips.ย 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Aww,such a pity,well there’s a guide at steam,but it’s incomplete

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Mastertrek

Oh, then I’m sorry ๐Ÿ™ I think I got every secret I could find in this game but unsure if it was everything because I didn’t have any guide to follow.. But I will replay the game someday ๐Ÿ™‚ It was a very fun game ๐Ÿ™‚

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Uninvented
    Participant

Steam has quite a bit about Do&De Adv, but I noticed for both Do&De games, I couldn’t get many of the Secret screenshots to load properly- and my phone is a Razer. So I’m not sure wattsup with Steam’s walkthrough.

Since both Do&De games contain lots of secrets and enigmas, it is a massive undertaking to attempt to write one in it’s entirety by a sole person.ย  It’s been months since I’ve played Do&De games, but I’ve played them more than once.ย  I may remember some stuff to help out with a walkthrough.ย  Or I can just enjoy playing them again and add to a walkthrough (that you create ๐Ÿ˜‰) in order to help complete it for all of us to use.

Laura

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,766 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,306 Replies: 8,699