Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Goddess Shrine

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Njebol 9 months ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Late in the game you can visit the Goddess Shrine. It is a tower of 31 floors, with 5 (maybe 6, I don’t recall) bosses you meet on your way to the top. At the top, you fight 3 consecutive battles, followed by 6 (easier) consecutive battles, followed by 5 consecutive battles against the Goddess. Should you triumph, an “arena-like” infinite spawning of monsters challenge, where you compete until you lose or flee (no rewards that I noticed) area opens. And who is the Goddess? I’ll put her identity in a spoiler, but I’ll give you a hint that I’m sure you can use to guess her name: there are really only 2 possible choices, and it is NOT Maidame.

spoiler
    ENAH

Older, but not wiser

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: clarify what happens after you defeat the Goddess
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Of course its her. What a shocker. What’s your in game time for Lapis now?

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Ezio420110
    Participant

Stupid question. How do you unlock the 1st floor doors in the goddess shrine? Nevermind i am stupid lol

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Ezio420110.
    Mastertrek

The answer is below.

spoiler
    After you get out of the Flobourne Tunnel (area unlocked between Royal City and Impervia Castle, you should see a Knight in Royal City who will give you the Shrine Key with a sidequest to kill the Guardian of the Goddess Shrine.

After the events in Royal City you will be able to use Dragon. Fly South-East from Royal City (It’s very hard to miss the Goddess Shrine because it’s huge) and enter it. Beat the Boss to clear the Sidequest and Goddess Shrine is available to take it on.

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

I Don’t know how to hide Spoilers so don’t Read this if you don’t want Spoilers.

Again, I warn you about Spoilers.

Spoiler Alert!

Instructions about using spoiler tags can be found at Allowed BBcodes topic. The link will bring you straight to how to use spoiler tags, but there a few other nice resources, like tabs, which can only be accomplished by using bbCode.

Commander said he would implement a button to include spoilers at the text editor, eventually. You see, the Visual text editor does not render bbCode tags (like spoiler, or tabs). You should use that reference topic on the meanwhile.

PS. I never played Dragon Lapis. I am not really into dragon games, nor x-bit games. 🙁

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Njebol
    Participant

This person give key on goddest shrine

In Royal city.

Yeah. Thanks to all give information.

Njebol oh njebol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,542 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,212 Replies: 8,243