Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Heroes' Grave

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

1oldtymer
    Participant

If you are strong enough, I suggest you take on the battles in the Heroes’ Grave prior to the final battles in the Goddess Shrine, as the spoils of victory in the Heroes’ Grave are not as good as those in the Goddess Shrine. Not that it makes any real difference, but if you have conquered the Shrine first, you will probably not equip any of the treasures found in the Heroes’ Grave.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Did you do these dungeons before or after the “Happy End?” I just finished the Happy End last night (on Normal difficulty). I’d done the few metal monster regions along the way, and I was at level 67 and the final battle was a joke… like it took me 2 rounds…

I’m wondering if the Goddess Shrine and Heroes Grave are harder/easier than the final dungeon for the Happy End? Hopefully harder…

(By the way, I was pretty disappointed with the “metal monster” dungeons… I really expected that ALL the monsters would be metal, but I only encountered metal monsters maybe 25% of the time.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

I did them before the end (in fact, I haven’t made it to the end yet). Yes, those battles are much, much tougher than the dungeons. In fact, the Goddess Shrine battles aren’t hard IF you are strong, but otherwise you will struggle. The Shrine is more difficult than the Heroes’ Grave.

I’m currently at levels in the high 80s, so the normal dungeons are auto battles.
    Question: is the alchemy stuff (formula, alchemy jewel, etc.) in the regular game, or only in the post-game (if there is a post-game)?

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Question: is the alchemy stuff (formula, alchemy jewel, etc.) in the regular game, or only in the post-game (if there is a post-game)?

My understanding is that the alchemy stuff is for using skills associated with the alchemist job class (though I haven’t used that class, so I’m not 100% sure.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m wondering if the Goddess Shrine and Heroes Grave are harder/easier than the final dungeon for the Happy End? Hopefully harder…

My advice would be to try the Heroes’ Grave battles before the Goddess Shrine. There are no dungeons, etc. to traverse in The Grave area, so you just walk in, have some dialog, and then you can have up to 6 different battles (not consecutive). If you find them difficult then you aren’t ready for the Goddess. If they are easy, then I wouldn’t bother with the Goddess, because it takes some time to get to the top floor, and the battles there are only mildly more difficult than Heroes (largely because of the consecutive nature). If you complete the Heroes’ but have a tough time, then you might consider the Goddess, because the automatic grinding you experience getting to the top floor should allow you to triumph there. But you will not really have anything new or interesting happen.

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.