Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Minor Confusion

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

1oldtymer
    Participant

The max level possible is 99. However, in most games, when you reach max, the “next” will show something like “—” or “0” or something like that. Not so in this game: you will see a big number (I’m looking now at 268,000+). When you achieve the “next” you will not gain in any attribute (except EP) but the level will remain at 99.

Older, but not wiser

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  1oldtymer.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

So you can keep gaining EXP, but not levels? That is strange.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

inkwarrior
    Participant

Not at all a strange concept if you have played an MMORPG before. The last one I’ve played, Guild Wars, featured a rather low level cap (20) but still gave incentives for gathering experience even after reaching the cap. Although this is the first time I’ve seen this concept being used in an offline RPG. Good to know. I assume you can continually “level” even after gaining EP the first time?

1oldtymer
    Participant

You can continue to gain EP (for use in the growth plates), and you can always improve your attributes via the growth plates, but you gain nothing except EP from gaining experience points.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: clarification
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.