Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Subquests List

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

1oldtymer
    Participant
    Location Reward
    Hidval Hamlet EP Stone (L) x2
    Whitfal Port EP Gem (M)
    Phisher Port EP Gem (L)
    Snodin Village Learn Job, Soldier
    Frosbit Village Learn Job, Peddler
    Desolan Village Learn Job, Pharmacist
    Withurlif Village Learn Job, Mystic
    Aquillak Town EP Gem (L)
    Brokun Hamlet EP Stone (L ) x2
    Copsa Village EP Gem (L) x2
    Imprevia Fortress EP Stone (L) x3
    Raunof Village EP Gem (L) x2
    Royal City EP Stone (L) x3
    Timburk Village EP Stone (L)
    Brokun Hamlet EP Gem (L) x2

Older, but not wiser

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: completed list

3beez
    Participant

There must be at least one more because there’s an achievement for completing all subquests. So far, I haven’t been able to find it. It’s very likely I just overlooked it, but if not, maybe something is required to trigger it…for instance…mastering all job classes or completing the Goddess Shrine? Oh well, guess I’ll figure it out later. I still have some mop-up to do…obviously. lol

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.

1oldtymer
    Participant

There must be at least one more because there’s an achievement for completing all subquests. So far, I haven’t been able to find it. It’s very likely I just overlooked it, but if not, maybe something is required to trigger it…for instance…mastering all job classes or completing the Goddess Shrine? Oh well, guess I’ll figure it out later. I still have some mop-up to do…obviously. lol

There should be one more (to make 15). I did complete the Goddess Shrine, and I don’t think it is mastering all job classes (good luck with that). I still have to complete the “Secret to Great Wealth” (the multiple trading one). I’ll spend some time looking around, but I haven’t come across any characters with the light bulb.

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I did the Great Wealth one – and the reward of course is the “Peddler” job class (which I’m not impressed with, but…)

The first NPC you trade with is located in the same town as the guy who initiates the quest (look inside the buildings). After that, it’s a matter of checking each town until you find ’em all. (I wanna say the NPCs have light bulbs, whether you have the trade item they want, or not… but I’m not 100% certain…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

@1oldtymer Got it. Between us we’d found them all. However I was missing one you found, and you’ve missed one I’d found. Head to Timburk for “Protect the Village.” So you were right about 15 subquests.😎

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I knew I was missing a location! “Timburk” isn’t on my map, and although I tried flying around to find a missing village, I never came across one. I’ve completed all the story elements, so (a) there is a “trigger” I missed or (b) no trigger needed, just need to find the place.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

Your map did the trick! Timburk completes both the trading subquest, and the final subquest. I’ll update the table. What can I say? Your help came at just the right time: this afternoon I see the eye doctor to complain that the prescription change for my glasses done last week didn’t help, and my failure to see the village is PROOF! Of course the doc might not agree, but I’ll try that line anyway.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  1oldtymer.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.