Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis What do you think of Growth Plate and Job Classes?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Zherk01 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Zherk01
    Participant

Me? I love it. It gives a nice depth on the game and something that keeps me interested on the game even more so than the story. I love that my Wiz(Elodia) is the second to attack because of high Agi after my robber(Melvin) do an obligatory steal as it keeps me in control of the combat.

I really hope Exe-Create keeps this on future games and continue to improve and add more variety of jobs as this alone can boost play time and can be a foundation for interesting post-game content.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Me? I love it. It gives a nice depth on the game and something that keeps me interested on the game even more so than the story. I love that my Wiz(Elodia) is the second to attack because of high Agi after my robber(Melvin) do an obligatory steal as it keeps me in control of the combat.

I really hope Exe-Create keeps this on future games and continue to improve and add more variety of jobs as this alone can boost play time and can be a foundation for interesting post-game content.

I like the growth plates overall; my only gripe is that you can only master 1-2 classes per character over the course of the entire game… although, now that I say that “out loud,” so to speak, it sounds kind of ridiculous… but I want EVERY character to learn EVERY class hahaha (but it’s probably not meant to be that easy, on purpose… it’s just me wanting everything the way I want it… so I guess it’s probably not even an issue and not really worth complaining about, so yeah….)

The growth plates are pretty cool.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Zherk01
    Participant

The pain of people who have the completionist syndrome lol. Me on the ther hand prefers weird combination like fast wiz, nuker tank and hard hitting priest so this is right in my alley.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.