Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Last two classes

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Respwner
    Participant

Been playing Dragon Lapis for a few days and getting into postgame currently (netherworld).

I was wondering how/when you can unlock the two last classes, or if that is only done through the iap purchases of respective growth plates (idol and angel)?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Been playing Dragon Lapis for a few days and getting into postgame currently (netherworld). I was wondering how/when you can unlock the two last classes, or if that is only done through the iap purchases of respective growth plates (idol and angel)?

If you’re talking specifically about Idol and Angel, you can only get those from the IAP store.

If you’re talking about the other jobs, they’re all unlocked by completing different sub quests:

Quest 5 (Edmund in Snodin Village) = Soldier

Quest 6 (Stanley in Frosbit Village) = Peddler

Quest 7 (Giles in Desolan Village) = Pharmacist

Quest 8 (Peter in Withurlif Village) = Mystic

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Respwner
    Participant

Yeah, was reffering to the iap growth plates, which i now also wonder if they actually give access to a new class or if they only grant non-class-specific bonuses? If anyone has tried them out.

Thanks for the answer ^^

Mastertrek
    Participant

I am sure that Deity seed can be found early in game which unlocks Angel. I found it at Rokwel Pass a while ago. I am saving it for later.

Now I am trying to kill the Dragon in danger area A. I still have only Lucas and Iria only and didn’t go to Royal City. Lucas 690 health Iria 390.

Yiazmat Vanquished!

Mastertrek
    Participant

Oops, sorry. I remember now that I did buy it.

Yiazmat Vanquished!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Mastertrek
    Participant

If I level up a job before I actually get it will it be leveled up? Example :I just cleared Peddler Growth Plate but the only jobs at Lucas and Iria are (check screenshot).

And I want to know if Battle Encyclopedia and the other xp item buffs stack (so instead of 3x Exp a character can get 6 times xp). 

Yiazmat Vanquished!

Respwner
    Participant

I can confirm that if you level up peddler before you unlock the class, you keep the progress (ie you level peddler once before you unlock it -> it will be at level 2 when you unlock the class)

I would guess that the two xp items stack to give x5, although i havent tested.

Could you post a screenshot of the diety growth plate / abilities please? 🙂

Best would be if you have enough to unlock it all and press the unlock all button to get the information of the skills in the upper left corner (dont have to go through with it, as you can still cancel and de-equip it)

Dont know if it is considered a spoiler, but there is one class in the game that only one char can use that gives critdmg x3 which is insanely op, there are no other single passives that gets even close to this dmg output. The class is: Neo-dragonite.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I only did screenshots of it but then loaded the game because I don’t want to do this plate yet. Screenshots with abilities below.

I will certainly buy one of each other seed when I will purchase more LLP.

I will test if it will stack (should be x5) later as well. 

This Growth Plate seems good(the mp cost is high early and seems not so big only due to the fact I was grinding.. Green Dragon on hard would require me to do 3-4 hours more grinding) but I need to think how will I build the party (although I think Lucas is doing Great work as damage dealer while Iria will be a mage. I can post screenshots of current skills which are good to begin with.

Yiazmat Vanquished!

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek.
    2 users thanked author for this post.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Oops, I accidentally saved.. Means that I am not able to get it back to inventory 🙁

Ithere a limit to having growth plates? 

Yiazmat Vanquished!

Mastertrek
    Participant

🙂 Neo-Dragonite.. That is a huge spoiler.. 🙂

I did the worst thing and just noticed. Most levels EP went to Warrior for Lucaswhich is good but for now it will little harder to get skills. Not a huge difference but I will need to do every mission (except the Damage enemy using items because I don’t have anything to damage them yet.)

Yiazmat Vanquished!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.