Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis [Possible Spoilers] Anyone knows all hidden treasures locations?

This topic contains 36 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Mastertrek
    Participant

I don’t want to miss any hidden item in game (I’ll always look for every visible treasure chest but I any hidden item might be hard to find. I’m grinding at Main Quest number 7 before getting to Royal City because I want to beat [not spoiling] strong enemy near the city and the game has much more items than Dragon Sinker(where I didn’t find 14 treasures). Thanks πŸ™‚

Yiazmat Vanquished!

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek.

Mastertrek
    Participant

That’s screenshots of my playthrough.

Yiazmat Vanquished!

Mastertrek
    Participant

I tried to beat the Dragon in Danger area A. Made almost half way but was easily killed. Screenshot is too large to show it πŸ™

Yiazmat Vanquished!

Mastertrek
    Participant

I did a slight cut to make the picture lighter.

Yiazmat Vanquished!

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I’m a little disappointed.. I finally killed the Green Dragon and saw that the rewards aren’t great enough. At least the fight was epic πŸ™‚

Yiazmat Vanquished!

Respwner
    Participant

To be honest, I havent found a single “hidden” item so far (gotten to postgame) unless you count the items from the dragons and the rewards from the postgame-bosses. I think most is from treasure chests, there is like 200+ chests from one dungeon alone, lol.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Oh, thanks:) At least I already have one “hidden” item from the Green Dragon. I’m going to finally go on with the story πŸ™‚

Yiazmat Vanquished!

Mastertrek
    Participant

Royal City Treasure in Chapel.

Yiazmat Vanquished!

Mastertrek
    Participant

Hey, guess who just found a new person πŸ™‚ And I’m glad that he is already leveled up to the party instead of fixed level. Also, he has all EP πŸ™‚ Now it reminds me of FFXII.

Yiazmat Vanquished!

1 user thanked author for this post.

Mastertrek
    Participant

<hr />

I had no choice but to upgrade all party members using 500 party EP from Shop. Here are current stats.

This time I only used Growth Plates that had some new abilities for the members even if the specific ability can’t be currently used by that person. That was a great thing.

Yiazmat Vanquished!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.