Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Growth Plate amount limit.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 7 months ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I just found out by myself that maximum number of Growth Plates is 96. I thought that I could get a hand on multiple of the same plates to use later and accidentally pushed the limit.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I think I was wrong. Now I don’t know what is going on at growth plates.. Exceeded 96.

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

There is a limit to how many growth plates you can have in your inventory, but I don’t remember what the number is…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Respwner
    Participant

Im guessing there is a limit to “generic” growth plates, not counting hero or dragonite plates, id assume the iap ones also dont count towards the limit.

Mastertrek
    Participant

yeah, I think that it’s 96 because I  had only 3 growth plates that are (possibly) not counted to the limit (one of them is Deity seed (best seeds like Celebrity and Deity are worthless for me until I can buy 10 Angel type seeds or idol type seeds to make the best abilities usable.)

Mastertrek
    Participant

I was lucky not to save after getting Fire Key item because I would miss Hero and Hi-Dragonite growth plates. Had too much growth plates before fight and the game didn’t say that I can’t take these two growth plates.. So never go further in the story when you have almost full growth plates limit.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Tomorrow I will do a Deity And Superstar Jobs faq (I will show all abilities for them at level 1 and level 3 and innate job abilities)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965