Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis IAP spending

This topic contains 15 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author

inkwarrior
    Participant

So, this game is surprisingly generous with its IAP currency (LPP) for free users. Trouble is, there are absolutely no items that stand out to me in terms of what to buy.

There’s always the EXP accessories, but they only affect one character (the 2x ring for 400, or 3x ring for 600) and will take a looong time to grind. There’s also the 1 party XP/step ring but that is a grind to use in its own right.

Also, there is no list for what the chapel Treasury items are so I can’t really determine if the treasury keys are worth the purchase, either.

So I’m on the fence as to what to spend on. I’m leaning toward the party-giving EP crystals to use up as much Growth Plates as I can, but I don’t know if the stats from Growth Plate farming will really benefit me (in the short or long-term period).

What have you all bought with your (free or paid) LPP?

Mastertrek
    Participant

First, I bought Critical Ring (best Forever item in game due to all damage attacks getting a critical hit every time. I also bought Battle Encyclopedia (yes I know that usefulness of it is partial only but I am 10 hours in the game and went a grinding hell (as seen on numerous screenshots I did up to now, essentially making party at level 40 quickly). Next was Deity Seed (accidentally used it but made screenshots of its abilities and the growth Plate is not used yet to see where I will put it in. Bought 20 EP Crystal (L) 4 times because I was having trouble with Growth Plates limit. And 4 Treasure Keys. I made screenshots of the Royal City, Hidval Hamlet, Whitfal Port and Phisker Port Chapel Treasures.

Second, EP Crystal (L) using early is good but save the EP for abilities or maxing job levels (I am at my first playthrough and I’m way behind the story because I don’t want to miss any ability or enemy.. But I didn’t see any quest (besides one which needs 5 bird kills to do).

Yiazmat Vanquished!

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek. Reason: Added 2 more Treasure Rooms in next 2 Chapels in Ports
    1 user thanked author for this post.

1oldtymer
    Participant

It depends on if you want to max out your attempts at the equivalent in the game of a “Gazillion Challenge.”  For that, I think the status mask+ is needed.  The treasury keys are not really useful.  I didn’t get the special job seeds, so I don’t know about them, but I doubt they are useful for the special challenge.  For that, you want the best stats and biggest hits you can dish out, so critical ring is a good choice.

If you don’t care about the challenge, probably just have fun with the ores/crystals, etc. that help you raise job status.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek
    Participant

Where is Status Mask+ (please answer only if it’s not in the areas that I didn’t see but I am still at early dungeon inside well) 

Thanks for the tip, it might take me a long time to the challenge though. 🙂

I will buy all IAP seeds sooner or later to see how useful they are but I am not interested in LLP spins unless there is a worth getting item.

Yiazmat Vanquished!

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Where is Status Mask+

I think they only exist in the IAP shop (I don’t recall exactly, but I think so–maybe somebody else can confirm).

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek
    Participant

If it’s Lottery only then I will probably not want to get it unless I will buy enough LLP to do several 11x spins for it (while also getting other rare items).

What does that item do? Is it giving immunity to all status effects? 

Screenshot shows some current progress and all character job ranks (last two don’t have their special job yet) 

Yiazmat Vanquished!

1oldtymer
    Participant

If it’s Lottery only

No, it is not lottery.  I never use the lottery.  Its description is “Prevents abnormal status.”  So it is much better than the “status mask” which has “chance of abnormal status is halved.”

You don’t need the mask at all to complete the game, but to do well in the special challenge you want to avoid abnormal status.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek
    Participant

I saw it in Lottery..

Besides, is it guaranteed chance to get 3 Red Growth Plates from The Lottery which has them? If yes then I will buy it once or more. 

Yiazmat Vanquished!

Respwner
    Participant

Status Mask+ and other usuful accessories are form the Point shop (old man inside weapon shop, not behind counter) NOT IAP. It is very easy to get enough points for it lategame (items you give the old man gives you points).

5 users thanked author for this post.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Status Mask+ and other usuful accessories are form the Point shop (old man inside weapon shop, not behind counter) NOT IAP. It is very easy to get enough points for it lategame (items you give the old man gives you points).

Thanks!  I knew I didn’t get them from the lottery, but I couldn’t remember where I did get them.  Yes, it is easy to get plenty of points.

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.