Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Goddess shrine, please help

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 6 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Ezio420110
    Participant

When i entered the goddess shrine there were locked doors, does anyone know how to unlock them? Is it by defeating a certain enemy, level cap( like if i were to hit level 70 would it open), or what? Please help

Jesusalva
    Participant

Uuh, which game? I’ll assume it is Dragon Lapis.

If I am correct, that is a post-endgame area. You may want to check This awesome topic by 1oldtymer.

Note: The Shrine is more difficult than the Heroes’ Grave. (Or so said 1oldtymer on another topic)

<hr />

Also: Please move it at the game’s topic, too.

You see, Help, along General Chat, Welcome Mat, User Submitted Fan Art, Suggestion Box and Rules are “The place for general chat, comments about the site, and other non-game related topics”

For game-related topics, you should find the game subtopic, or ask at General Chat.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Jesusalva. Reason: I never played Dragon Lapis, but I like to catch wrong forums and try to be helpful :P

Ezio420110
    Participant

Thank you but it doesnt explain how to unlock the doors on the 1st floor and sorry, didn’t know it wasnt on the Dragon Lapis general chat. Im new to this site

Update: nevermind i found out through a different one but thank you so much

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Ezio420110.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Note: The Shrine is more difficult than the Heroes’ Grave. (Or so said 1oldtymer on another topic.

Although I know that this is not a good place to answer about Dragon Lapis, I have something to say.

Everything depends on how do you play because if you start Goddess Shrine first then Heroes Grave is easy but if you try Heroes Grave at the earliest time possible just like me (I was grinding a lot but the Mage Was a death for me until I bought Metal Sword which made all next battles easier) (after a certain ocean place on the world map) it will be the hardest challenge.

Goddess Shrine is a place for Grinding(well, Floor 26-30 is the ultimate place to grind) so with enough Grinding you can clear it. Critical Ring is the one single accessory made entirely for total Destruction.
    [Edit]
    Sorry, I know that it was told by other player.

I love and hate The infamous Heartless Angel at the same time 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Mastertrek.

gerritvb
    Participant

Is there any reward for reaching a certain level of the never-ending battle? I got to 10 on my first try but don’t feel like grinding more just to find out.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Is there any reward for reaching a certain level of the never-ending battle? I got to 10 on my first try but don’t feel like grinding more just to find out.

No reward that I found; I made it to level 52.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek
    Participant

There’s no reward for that fight at all no matter when you stop (but you can steal from enemies if you feel like you can survive them but at that point there’s nothing good to steal.

stevensteel10
    Participant

sorry for asking I couldn’t figure out how to make a new thread I’m kinda new to this but what in the name of the nine circles of bloody hell do I do after the godforsaken desert

Vidi, Vini, Vici

Lost
    Participant

Don’t they send you to find the faith lapis after the desert? You wanna head to Aquillak town. Follow the in game hints.

Mastertrek
    Participant

If you don’t know where you have to go, check :

Current Main Quest :It’s a great help because usually you will see where you need to go.
    World Map: It should always let you know where is next area to visit.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.