Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Need help on Subquest [Please Find My Son]

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 6 months ago.

Hayashi
    Participant

In this subquest, received from a woman in Aquillak Town, we need to find her son Sammy. The hint given is that he is off to his training “in a place with metal monsters”, I searched Rige Woods but cannot find him, did I miss him or is he elsewhere?

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  Hayashi.
    3beez
    Participant

I don’t remember where the son is, sorry! However, I do remember there are other areas with metal monsters, Lodun Mine and Goddess Shrine. I don’t think he was too hard to find. You can try those two areas, or wait for someone with a working brain to reply. =D

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

He should be in Rige Woods because at that time you’re not having a personal flying.. Oops.

Search carefully at crew corner and he should be there.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Vinkor
    Participant

I just found him in Ridge Woods second area or third area on the left side for me. I’m not sure if it’s the same for everyone or not but that’s where he was for me

Mastertrek
    Participant

It’s the same place for everyone.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,420 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,166 Replies: 7,985