Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Need help choosing a second job for my characters

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Crimson Rudra
    Participant

i think the game would be greatly improved if you could cross class, like hero and soldier/warrior, and sorceror and sage……..

heck even brigand king and warrior make for a powerful combination, the chavalier has the most damaging strike all physical skill in the game, but it is so slow, while the brigand king has the speed but lacks in high damage output and power

the lionheart and paladin combo would be my personal favorite, the defensive abilities from the paladin and the defensive passives from warrior/priest/soldier classes, and the lionheart’s high hp score, and you have a very hard to bring down hero

Mastertrek
    Participant

You’re right about that.

The only really important (helpful) thing is Critical Ring(s) for easier fights and metal farming

Spoiler title

All Jobs (except Hero and Dragonite) are same for each character so if a person is going for Goddess Shrine it will be essential to max out all jobs (not necessary to get all skills but jobs auto skills are great).

Conclusion : All jobs are useful and the strategy is only needed at hard mode if you don’t grind on the Danger Areas. It’s pretty easy to get OP in this game for most arew(except the optional areas*)

Spoiler title

I love and hate The infamous Heartless Angel at the same time 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.