Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Need help choosing a second job for my characters

This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 months ago.

Crimson Rudra
    Participant

i think the game would be greatly improved if you could cross class, like hero and soldier/warrior, and sorceror and sage……..

heck even brigand king and warrior make for a powerful combination, the chavalier has the most damaging strike all physical skill in the game, but it is so slow, while the brigand king has the speed but lacks in high damage output and power

the lionheart and paladin combo would be my personal favorite, the defensive abilities from the paladin and the defensive passives from warrior/priest/soldier classes, and the lionheart’s high hp score, and you have a very hard to bring down hero

Mastertrek

You’re right about that.

The only really important (helpful) thing is Critical Ring(s) for easier fights and metal farming

spoiler
    (best place is Goddess Shrine which is not accessible until you get flying Gold Dragon)

All Jobs (except Hero and Dragonite) are same for each character so if a person is going for Goddess Shrine it will be essential to max out all jobs (not necessary to get all skills but jobs auto skills are great).

Conclusion : All jobs are useful and the strategy is only needed at hard mode if you don’t grind on the Danger Areas. It’s pretty easy to get OP in this game for most arew(except the optional areas*)

spoiler
    *Heroes Shrine and Goddess Shrine

Welcome 😇

Sabin624
    Participant

Is that a path setup for the party and if so… is that the order in which to master the classes & Secondly is the 4th plates arts related

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

Mastertrek

There aren’t any bad setups (except the parties that don’t have any good damage attacks which might happen like 4 Acolytes which isn’t bad, just useless party unless grinding happen).

And for priorities for each character (while also keeping in mind that you need to focus on their main strengths,in addition to getting more SPD Stat although growth plates do it just fine) :

Lucas (STR/VIT) :He’s great so he should have any damage-based jobs maxed like Hero (don’t know if it’s useful because I never changed jobs unless for topic reasons) or Warrior.

Iria (VIT, INT) : She starts as a healer and buffer so Mage or Priest are great. You might opt for STR as well just in case you want to use her as Dragonite. 

Melvin (STR, SPD): What to say about him.. Best thief in the world even though the game has nothing awesome for stealing. He’s the Fastest Thief Alive with decent crowd control skill (if he has Critical Ring on) 

Elodie (INT) :Early on she’s not great at damage but making her a mage makes game easier because of all debunks she gets to use. And Double Action. 

Note that it won’t matter at Goddess Shrine because you’ll have to get a lot of innate skills shared to the best Jobs (or starting jobs if you don’t change jobs like I did). 

Welcome 😇

Maruame
    Participant

The Alchemist class for Elodie is extremely underrated, I think it’s potentially the best class outside of the protagonist only classes and deity, mainly because of it’s versatility and high damage output. Flame Source / Ice Source for good damage, First Aid / Urgent Care / Critical Care for healing, Boosters increase atk, def, and decrease wait time, and lastly prophylactic can protect the entire team against abnormal status.

There’s no other class that is more versatile than Alchemist. But I think Sage / Sorcerer are probably easier to use, their plates are much more common, they don’t rely on items, and you get access to their classes earlier in the game, but I switch to Alchemist late game and haven’t been disappointed.

Mastertrek

Yeah, all jobs are useful (not counting IAP classes because they’re not necessary at any point in the game and everything can be done with all other classes.)

Even if you want to do 4 Priest run it won’t be super hard to beat the game xd

Welcome 😇

Crimson Rudra
    Participant

the alchemist is not really underrated as it is kinda a terrible class compared to the sage and sorceror…. and very very expensive to use, the sage and sorceror after a certain point of leveling have an infinate amount of mp to draw from for their spells, while the alchemist will always have a finite amount of materials for mixing….itt doesnt help that in comparison its healing and damage are out done drastically by the sage and sorceror and the sage can do the buffs aswell

nothing the alchemist can do will compare to these two classes…… so though it is useful….. its cost out weighs the reward

Mastertrek

(off topic) I remember that Mixing was OP in Final Fantasy X to the point where in good hands even the weakest party could make it through.

(back to topic) Everything depends on the person what will he/she want to use to see different options. The game can be done with just any (most combinations) class and even though items can have up to 99 of the item, it isn’t necessary to save them (maybe Sage Stones but I don’t know if Alchemist uses it at all). Of course, there are preferred jobs for each character but there’s always room for experiments (you can usually load the save if that doesn’t work out).

For example I never changed jobs in the game (well it’s not true but I only did it on infinity pentacle to see how it would work out or for the Premium Job Faqs. Never saved the game after changing jobs) because I felt good enough with what the original jobs are for each character even though I knew that there are some better ones.

Welcome 😇

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,471 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,188 Replies: 8,136