Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Unusable skills question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Docmyers
    Participant

Why are some skills crossed out with an x in battle. I can’t find an answer to it anywhere.

Mastertrek
    Participant

I think that the specific skills are available to use only at specific situation.

Example : Angel Healing (Angel Job ability) revives and heals every K.O’d person. If there’s no one in the party K.O’d, you can’t use that skill.

All Damage-type skills are available to use always as long as you have enough MP to use them.

Icons beside skill show if it’s a Weapon-specific skill, Job specific skill or magic healing /damaging skill. Icons depend on the job and weapon type.

Where did you see that happening? I didn’t see it at all. Maybe because I never had a need to change jobs.

I love and hate The infamous Heartless Angel at the same time 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Mastertrek. Reason: Changed one mistake

Crimson Rudra
    Participant

the red X means you have the skill but the job the skill is for is not of the right rank teir to use the skill

berserker skills can only be used by berserkers and chevaliers but not by warriors, if you have an x you just need to get the job rank to the proper teir

rank 1 – 5 is on tier, adding another rank up will put the class to the next teir

1 user thanked author for this post.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Oh, that’s why I only saw that x once. 🙂

I love and hate The infamous Heartless Angel at the same time 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.