Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis [Spoilers] Happy End save

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 5 months ago.

Warnora
    Participant

Hello everyone, I just killed Dakren and was both surprised and frustrated to see that the game didn’t save the fact that I did (he’s not even in the enemy guide)

Is it normal or is there a condition to do so?

1oldtymer
    Participant

Hello everyone, I just killed Dakren and was both surprised and frustrated to see that the game didn’t save the fact that I did (he’s not even in the enemy guide) Is it normal or is there a condition to do so?

I think you are correct, that there is nothing explicit in either the enemy guide or the achievements that tells you that you have completed all the story quests.  The only indicator is the diamond shaped graphic beside the file that indicates it is a “clear” data file.  As far as I know there is no condition that changes this.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Warnora
    Participant

Well, that’s too bad, thank you for your response

1oldtymer
    Participant

In fact, the game is sloppy that way.  The never-ending battle at the top of the Goddess Shrine also does not save your result in any way that is easy to access.  The only way to see your best effort is to enter the battle, and when it ends you will see a temporary message showing the maximum level you ever reached.  That isn’t in the achievements, and you can’t see it unless you engage a battle, and not until you lose.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek
    Participant

Yeah, it’s weird that Dakren isn’t in enemy guide but the game doesn’t even let you save after seeing happy ending so you’ll start off from last place in which you saved your game. Weird enough.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965