Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis [Spoiler] Growth plates cheat sheet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 months ago.

Snavous
    Participant

I have been storing plates information to choose the best ones to use. Thought i’d share it here so maybe it helps other people.

It is still missing some info, if anyone want to share i will update it when i can. Also feel free to leave suggestions for improvement.

Dragon Lapis cheat sheet

Edit: thought the attachment would show and not only download. I guess the google sheets link is better for uodates.

• This topic was modified 4 months ago by  Snavous. Reason: Change from attachment to google sheets link
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

It’s awesome 🙂 If you want I can tell all the info about the six optional IAP growth plates (well, it’s already posted)

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Crimson Rudra
    Participant

might want to add more details, like total stat gains, total ap cost, and first location

Mastertrek
    Participant

Yeah. (some plates (B) ones are available very early in the game and it’s not that hard to get it although the Danger Area A boss isn’t easy at that point but it’s possible to beat it after grinding. The only downside to that place is that you don’t have any good way of getting EP.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,416 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,162 Replies: 7,967