Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis [Spoiler] Growth plates cheat sheet

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 month ago.

Snavous
    Participant

I have been storing plates information to choose the best ones to use. Thought i’d share it here so maybe it helps other people.

It is still missing some info, if anyone want to share i will update it when i can. Also feel free to leave suggestions for improvement.

Dragon Lapis cheat sheet

Edit: thought the attachment would show and not only download. I guess the google sheets link is better for uodates.

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by  Snavous. Reason: Change from attachment to google sheets link
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

It’s awesome 🙂 If you want I can tell all the info about the six optional IAP growth plates (well, it’s already posted)

Welcome 😇

Crimson Rudra
    Participant

might want to add more details, like total stat gains, total ap cost, and first location

Mastertrek

Yeah. (some plates (B) ones are available very early in the game and it’s not that hard to get it although the Danger Area A boss isn’t easy at that point but it’s possible to beat it after grinding. The only downside to that place is that you don’t have any good way of getting EP.

Welcome 😇

Sriol
    Participant

Erm bump?

Just found this page. Link loads then shows a popup saying this has been placed in the owner’s bin then closes. Any chance this can be fixed? Would much appreciate a sheet like this and can’t find any data anywhere else.

Thanks

Mastertrek

@sriol did you try to use other browser? Because it should work (just checked and for me it loads normally with all info there was last time I checked it.

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

I checked them on mobile browser and Firefox, both browsers show it correctly. There’s nothing wrong at the link. Maybe some browsers don’t want to show it. Or try to open it on PC.

Welcome 😇

Sriol
    Participant

Ah I’m on Chrome on my phone and it forces Google drive (sheets) to open which then shows the error. Just downloaded Firefox and that can load it fine. It’s just Google that gets confused.

Thanks! And thanks for the swift reply 🙂

3beez
    Participant

I do see where the document is in the creator’s trash in Google Docs, and is due to be permanently deleted soon. So I copied his document into Excel and attached it. I hope whoever needs it will be able to open it!

Dragon-Lapis-Plate-Cheat-Sheet created by @snavous

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Mastertrek.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Sriol
    Participant

@3beez amazing! Thanks so much! Just downloaded myself a copy too 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,595 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,228 Replies: 8,336