Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis [Spoiler] Growth plates cheat sheet

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 6 months ago.

Mastertrek

@3beez this requires using PC if I’m correct or a phone that can open .xlsx files and I didn’t see any app at Google play that could read such files properly..

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    3beez
    Participant

Many android apps can open a downloaded Excel file. My phone came with Hancom Office S Viewer. It works fine. Others include Microsoft Excel, Polaris Office, and Google Sheets. There are many more. However, Snavous’s amazingly detailed spreadsheet is very wide, and isn’t really made for small screens. If possible, I recommend a larger tablet or pc to get more screen real estate. 😁

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Mastertrek

Many android apps can open a downloaded Excel file. My phone came with Hancom Office S Viewer. It works fine. Others include Microsoft Excel, Polaris Office, and Google Sheets. There are many more. However, Snavous’s amazingly detailed spreadsheet is very wide, and isn’t really made for small screens. If possible, I recommend a larger tablet or pc to get more screen real estate. 😁

Yeah I know that it’s best viewed on large screens (but for me it’s harder to play some types of games on tablet so I don’t use it often enough). Oh and thanks (although I already have done the game and I really like it:)  But I don’t see me replaying it because I don’t want to pay twice for the same things I bought before even going into the story.. 🙁 

Welcome 😇

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 462 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,360 Replies: 9,078