Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Mystic job/Plate Help?? And NG+???

This topic contains 16 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Crimson Rudra 3 months ago.

Sabin624
    Participant

Been playing this for the last 4 days and I’ve already beat the main story and post game story but struggling on the last floor of the goddess tower pretty badly can’t even get to battle the goddess at the moment (I’m level 99 now…) plus I seem to no longer have my hero plates nor plates/Job class for mystic need help here please… 

Plus is there a new game plus mode,?? Any help is greatly appreciated 

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Sabin624.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

what are your stats? Best way to win is getting one of the weapons from Coin Shop (I suggest Metal Sword but all are good).

Or if you want, level up your heroes because each level gives 20 (because you are at level 99 already). 

Please note that The Goddess by itself can’t be killed. It’s an infinite challenge. If you didn’t, go to Heroes Shrine (although Goddess Shrine has better items, Heroes Shrine has a familiar faces to beat). Also, Coin Shop has the best equipment (200 Coins each) so go there to make fights easier. 

Besides you don’t even have to make any job changes in the game to beat it because starting classes are good enough if they’re mastered by the end of the game.In fights focus on defense because fights (except Goddess which is Infinite) deal a good damage. 

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Also, Hero and Dragonite job plates are limited (and missable if you didn’t have space for them at boss fights).

There is no New Game+. The only purpose after beating the game is to beat Goddess Tower and Heroes Shrine and that’s it. 

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

And I’m assuming that you’re trying to beat it on hard mode because on easy the fights are easy with good setups.

Metal enemies give good xp and EP by themselves at Goddess Tower so you can try farming them. 

Also get yourself Critical Ring if you don’t have it. It’s best IAP item in game. All attacks made by character that equips it become critical, essentially one hit kill for all normal enemies. 

Sabin624
    Participant

Well all characters have the following:

Lucas – Has Metal sword

Illusion Armor

Acc 1 Atk Cloak

Acc 2 Power Ring…

CLASSES:

— lionheart

Chevalier 5

Mage 1

Priest 2

Thief 1

Soldier 4

Mystic 1 ( still looking for more plates for Mystic atm )…

Pharmacist 1

Peddler 1

Stats are as follows-

• HP 4814
    • MP 1413
    • STR 288
    • VIT 170
    • INT 157
    • SPD 209

<hr />

Iria – Has Illusion Manifer

Illusion Mail

ACC 1 Giant Ring

ACC 2 Attack Cloak…

CLASSES

— NEO-DRAGONITE

Warrior 4

Sorcerer 5

Acolyte 5

Thief 1

Soldier 1

Psychic 4

Pharmacist 1

Peddler 1

Stats are as follows –

• HP 3764
    • MP 1847
    • STR 327
    • VIT 155
    • INT 299
    • SPD 262

<hr />

Melvin –

Illusion Dagger

Illusion Robe

ACC 1 Astute Ring

ACC 2 Blessed Ring…

CLASSES

Brigand King 5

Berserker 2

Mage 2

Priest 3

Soldier 2

Mystic 1

Pharmacist 5

Merchant 1

Stats are as follows-

• HP 3881
    • MP 1449
    • STR 245
    • VIT 139
    • INT 180
    • SPD 322

<hr />

Elodie –

Dragon Sinker Staff

Ruler Robe

ACC 1 Status Mask+

ACC 2 Mental Ring…

CLASSES

Warrior 1

Sorcerer 5

Sage 5

Soldier 1

Mystic 4

Pharmacist  1

Peddler 1

Stats are as follows-

• HP 3015
    • MP 2327
    • STR 149
    • VIT 146
    • INT 309
    • SPD 208*

<hr />

• I used Elodie As Sort Of a literal “Dual Mage” Going Between sage/sorcerer As far As Difficulty Lvl is Concerned Been on Normal the whole time while having The Freemium Version

And You mentioned the Crit Ring Accessory?? That being the Case… how Many should I buy? Just 1 or should I buy each  character one???

Whats your name
    Who do you love

Mastertrek
    Participant

It depends on who is your best character but seeing from stats I’m surprised that Iria has best STR Stat xd

But seeing from Job levels I see that you didn’t max each job and most Innate job abilities are great to have shared to best class (you don’t need to max out all skills but jobs should be at their Max for best effects which are great. 

I only needed 1 Critical Ring (mainly for easy metal kills but I bought it just after getting out of the destroyed town and it helped much at job grinding.. Had way too much plates at that time) which is used by Lucas at Chewalier (Note that I never changed the jobs).

I suggest that you should try to max out more jobs and try again. Or you could try to have Iria as Acolyte and focus on healing /buffing with her if you have the skills unlocked.

Which boss do you try to beat? 

Mastertrek
    Participant

You might also want Attack Cloak/Speed Cloak and Guard Cloak (AA version) for someone if you don’t have the skills to buff your party.

Crimson Rudra
    Participant

also….. your str stats need to be way higher for your physical fighters, and make sure all are in same row to make use of lion hearts passive 15% stat buff to all allies in same row, i would say physical fighters need minimum of 400 str, and casters minimum of 400 int

also noticing you dont have alot of grinding on you characters you need alot more defense across the board

and one speedster my melvin at this point had 475 speed compared to the 225 of the next lowest

Mastertrek
    Participant

True. I had similar health as Tim when I was able to kill every boss at Goddess Shrine because I had good Stats which made me do a lot of damage to each of them essentially killing in two turns if I wasn’t stealing / buffing because I was making them sleep at first turn and if they dealt damage I could heal it fast.

Sadly I don’t see me going through the game again (1/4 because I bought some IAP seeds by money which are lost forever if I’d start new game). 

Sabin624
    Participant

Let me specify more clearly the stats you see above are from my current job set up

Lucas as Lionheart

Iria as High Dragonite

Melvin as Brigand King

Elodie as Sage

BUT bare in mind the stats vary depending on the CLASSES

However how the hell do i max a class out exactly And as for Irias STR stat at this point is based on A trial build I saw posted elsewhere on the forum so thats why her strength was higher on that part

Whats your name
    Who do you love

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,416 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,162 Replies: 7,967