Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Martial arts / Berserker plate

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 weeks ago.

Aldraik
    Participant

Hi everybody ! I would loot this plates for upgrade the Melvin’s strength (his job is Brigand King) but i don’t remember where i can loot Berserker plate. Martial arts is more or less easy in the Goddess Shrine but this isn’t enough.

I’m waiting for your answers :), thank you in advance !

There is the Creator, the Death ... and Me.

Crimson Rudra
    Participant

berserker plates can be droped from any enemy starting in the desert and becomes more common along with the other tier 3 plates the further in the story you go, best place i believe to get the teir 3 base 4 jobs plates is in the 3rd secret area

though if you have melvin as a brigand king the brigand king plates should be enough to buff his strength while also keeping his speed high since it gives the second best strength among all plates next to the martial arts plate III and the high dragonian (though berserker plates still hold the best over all strength gains per point of EP)

Mastertrek
    Participant

If you don’t have the best Coin Shop Equipment, get it for everyone so that’ll give you great boost in strength:)

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,359 Forums: 165 Topics: 1,144 Replies: 7,671