Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Volcano Location Missing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 6 months ago.

Wavedash
    Participant

I just finished the mission in the Royal City and now the current mission states to go to the Magmal Volcano to fit the silver dragon. However, the location for the volcano is empty and I’m unable to see anything resembling it on the world map.

Does anyone have any idea how to get this to appear? I’m running through the Royal City trying to find if I missed anything, but so far no luck.

Wavedash
    Participant

Current Main Quest is #65 “Magmal Volcano”

1oldtymer
    Participant

Magmal Volcano is slightly south of both Desolan Village and Adri Desert, and slightly NE of Brokun Hamlet.  I don’t recall if you need an NPC to tell you about it in order to unlock the location.

Older, but not wiser

Mastertrek

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/dragon-lapis/25399-dragon-lapis-world-map/

Check out that map ( letter “h” shows exact location. Clear that place to proceed with the story. I didn’t have any problems with getting anywhere (Well.. I seemingly saw a major miss in the game, exactly the same as in Dragon Sinker. Ship has an access to a whole bunch of areas when you get it). 

Welcome 😇

Wavedash
    Participant

I’ve gone exactly to the location on “h” but the area is restricted by a bunch of mountains and if I fly into the middle it is just empty space with no resemblance of a volcano.

I can’t figure out if I missed talking to someone about it or not, but if its not there then some event wasn’t triggered for it to show up.

Mastertrek

If you don’t see it then maybe Try talking to all people in each city (90% sure Royal City). Some areas aren’t shown on the map initially (although I always talk with all people).

I can’t help further because I uninstalled the game. 

Welcome 😇

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,736 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,297 Replies: 8,664