Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis LPP Lottery Worth it?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 6 days ago.

Maruame
    Participant

I’m playing Dragon Lapis on the nintendo 3ds, and unfortunately the only method of obtaining LPP on here is painstakingly grinding battles for them [10 points per 3 battles] as there is no DLC or IAP shop to purchase them from. With that being said, has anyone made a list of the weapons / accessories available from the LPP Lottery and if they are stronger than the metal weapons from the in-game coin shop or more useful than the best in-game accessories such as the status mask+ or healing rings? I don’t want to waste time grinding LPP points, especially because those points are already valuable enough to use for leveling up the angel / idol classes instead.

1oldtymer
    Participant

You don’t need the LPP. The metal weapons, metal armor, and status mask+ are what you want. Critical Rings, if you wish to attack the never-ending goddess shrine “see how far you can go”, are also helpful.

Older, but not wiser

Maruame
    Participant

You don’t need the LPP. The metal weapons, metal armor, and status mask+ are what you want. Critical Rings, if you wish to attack the never-ending goddess shrine “see how far you can go”, are also helpful.

I know you don’t need them for anything in game, I was simply curious as to what the strongest weapons were as I can be a bit of a completionist haha. I’ve played the Infinity Pentacle [Critical Ring +Iria Angry Fist did the job fairly well there] and was able to get to level 100, the maximum level. But there’s no reward for it, so overall it was disappointing.

• This reply was modified 6 days ago by  Maruame.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

True. No need to farm endlessly (however you’ll still be farming enemies for plates or EP if you want all abilities for all jobs or the ” infinity Gauntlet” challenge but that’s not good enough. If the game had “Do absurdly high damage in a single hit” challenge instead it would be good.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

• This reply was modified 6 days ago by  Mastertrek.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Metal equipment is the best in-game. Lottery probably has better but if there is, they don’t have much higher boosts.

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

And I knew there was no reward for the trouble at all. For me the Goddess Shrine trip to the top floor was better than the end.

Maruame
    Participant

Metal equipment is the best in-game. Lottery probably has better but if there is, they don’t have much higher boosts.

I see, also quick question about the LPP growth plate lottery, do you have any details on the “six optional IAP growth plates”? I’ve been lurking forums and noticed you mentioned them previously. I’m mainly wondering if they teach any new skills, I checked the “growth plates cheat guide” but did not see any information on them there.

• This reply was modified 6 days ago by  Maruame.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

I don’t know because I somehow couldn’t do Lottery at all because the game kept saying I’ve got too much Growth Plates. But there’s no Lottery jobs so the plates might have some skills. But imo it’s not worth it. Low chance to get them.

I spent around 25k at Fernz Gate Lottery for special buddies but all I got was junk. Worst luck 🙁

• This reply was modified 6 days ago by  Mastertrek.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

And I mentioned the Angel and Idol Growth Plates at that topic (made separate topics for these two jobs although I never got to use them except for infinity pentacle where I tested them a little)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,359 Forums: 165 Topics: 1,144 Replies: 7,671