Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Max Stat on Growth Plate & Pirate’s Hideout

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Uninvented 4 months ago.

Uninvented
    Participant

Recently started the game and loving it so far. Still a lot for me to learn, so some things I haven’t caught on to or haven’t figured out the meaning yet. Looked through forum for help, but couldn’t find answers I need for what I’m doing atm.Ā  I know you guys post anything and everything important, so I’m sure I missed the answers I seek. So (for now) I have two questions:

1. When a growth plate stat has “maxed out,” how do you get the stat to progress? Level char or something else to do?
    2. Stuck at pirate’s hideout and password. Since many ppl in the nearby town are suggesting getting stronger in the metal cave, then I’m assuming I have to reach a certain level or increase a particular stat before I can enter the hideout? Then maybe just beat the snot out of hideout guard to gain forced entry? Or am I being too violent? šŸ™„

Thanks guys.

Laura

Crimson Rudra
    Participant

when you max out a plate it gets a bonus stat, and then you simply need to add another plate to replace the now lost plate

for the password, if you talk to several of the pirates in town eventually they give up all three parts of the password

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

Thanks so much, Crimson. That’s a big help. Wouldn’t have thought any time soon to look for pirates in town.

Laura

Mastertrek

You’re never required to go at certain stats to any area. All events in the game are : Go to a new place, See a cutscene or two or talk to everyone, you hear about new area to go, clear that place and beat the Boss. That’s the basic scenario. Maybe it requires something more at times.

šŸ™‚ šŸ™‚

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

A note : Dragon Sinker is the first game in the series but aside from one particular area in Dragon Lapis you won’t see anything that’s similar at all.

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Mastertrek

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/dragon-lapis/27439-spoiler-growth-plates-cheat-sheet/

That should help you a little with getting stats.Ā 

Note: If you maxed out skill level or job level you won’t spend EP on them more but they’re required to complete Plate.Ā 

Welcome šŸ˜‡

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

I think I looked at Dragon Sinker. Can’t remember if it’s on my Wishlist or not; but I’ll be sure to check. When you refer to “series,” do you mean just DS and DL? Or are there are other ones? I’m real curious to know, since I enjoyed all the Asdivine games from Kemco.

Thanks for all that helpful info, Mastertrek!

Laura

Mastertrek

I think that Alvastia Chronicles might be another game in the series but I’m not sure about it.

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Uninvented
    Participant

I’ll give it a try, Mastertrek. Thanks.

Laura

Mastertrek

@uninvited šŸ’ŸšŸ’Ÿ

Welcome šŸ˜‡

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,766 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,306 Replies: 8,699