Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Max Stat on Growth Plate & Pirate's Hideout

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Uninvented 1 month ago.

Uninvented
    Participant

POSSIBLE SPOILERS:

More questions:

I’m at the point where I’m told to go to the Volcano. Am I end-game or will there be time to complete other areas and quests?

What’s been frustrating me is the SQ for the Peddler class. I still have Old Clothes; and I met the boy who wants Sweets and the girl who wants her Diary. Is it safe to assume they’re ones I will trade with as the SQ progresses? I’ve revisited every town multiple times after completing different MQs, and I’ve flown all over the map. However, I’m obviously missing something since I am not finding other ppl to Trade. Would somebody be able to point me in the proper direction or be able to let me know what must still be done for this SQ, plz? I have 14 SQs. All are complete except for #6 Peddler. ย Are there more SQs and MQ’s after Volcano?

I’m not looking for Spoilers, but any hint would be much appreciated if you guys remember the story’s progress. Thanks.

Attached is my World Map.

Laura

Mastertrek

@uninvented That’s the Final Area in the Normal Game (and Normal Ending). After completing the game there’s post-game area that will end the story. You will get new sidequests if I’m right. Don’t worry about missables because not a single area gets destroyed or anything (just a tip : Check Raunof Village after beating the game).

Heroes Shrine and Goddess Shrine are not considered post-game dungeons because you can get to them before beating the game and Goddess Shrine is the best place for Exp and EP.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

And if you’re not done with Peddler side quest, here’s a link to my detailed faq for this quest.

Secret To Great Wealth.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mastertrek

Note : I’m not sure but if you accept the quest then talk to person who doesn’t need the item, the said person might mention the trade item he/she wants.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mastertrek

Accidentally posted message twice.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Mastertrek.
    Uninvented
    Participant

Ooh, I hit a good mine with you for such a wealth of info. ย Thanks so much, Mastertrek!

I suspected Kemco would have their typical post-game content. So I appreciate you confirming that idea.

I did step into the Shrines just to check them. You’re right about them. In Goddess Shrine, the first battle I did was over 30K EXP. Wow! Now the fight with the three Heroes was terrible at Level 55ish. ย Three in party were dead with the same one shot. So I scrammed.

I’m thankful for the Peddler link. That thing has been driving me bonkers.

Laura

Mastertrek

I remember Heroes Shrine as well. It was hard for my overpowered party (I don’t remember stats I had there but I was in that area right after getting the boat and couldn’t beat it. Then I managed to beat one that wasn’t spamming Magic. And hour later I bought Metal Sword with which the fights went much easier (Critical Ring is so OP granting 2x damage to both spells and attacks).

Basically if you’re not interested in making all fights a breeze, don’t use Critical Rings. But if you’re only for story and beating everything easy then that’s the way! Critical Ring and Metal Weapons do the job.ย 

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Crimson Rudra
    Participant

i remember the three heroes fight….beat them at level 52…..a little level up trick i found in the game, hp and mp are the only stats that go up at level up, this growth however has a fun little gimick…..

the more hp you have before you level up the more hp you gain

you gain hp bonus aswell from the class you level up as (by this i mean if you are say a warrior, level up and then switch to say the bandit king class, you will have more hp then if you leveled up as the bandit king class)

your vit also effects the growth

best class to level up hp in is the lion heart followed by the chavelier/paladin (they seem to possess the same bonus)

mp works in the same manner, but it is int instead of vit

best classes for mp growth bonus is sorceror/alchemist followed by sage/capitilist

this really helps later on when you are trying to level up these stats

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Wow ๐Ÿ™‚ I didn’t know that at all:)

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Mastertrek

MP is not an issue at all in this game.

Welcome ๐Ÿ˜‡

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,543 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,213 Replies: 8,244