Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Best place to find Plates?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  RevRedox 1 week ago.

Reaverant
    Participant

Hello I’ve trying to find the best place to find plates in the game but i’ve been struggling to find a majority of all the optional job plates (especially Soldier Plates). Does anyone know wheres the best Place to grind for those plates?

Mastertrek

If you have unlocked Goddess Shrine (best source of EP in the game and at that time you will automatically win all fights in normal areas) then I really suggest going into all areas and check what plates are in each area (I don’t know what plate is where sadly). If you don’t have Goddess Shrine unlocked, don’t try to search for plates at all unless you want to spend a lot of time grinding.

Even the Spreadsheet doesn’t tell where is specific plate.. 

Welcome 😇

RevRedox
    Participant

@mastertrek all the plate drops in the Goddess Shrine drop 3rd tier plates (Chevalier, Sage, Sorceror, etc.) while Reaverant is looking for the 1st tier plates (like the Soldier plate he mentioned), so this doesn’t help much.

@reaverant I found monsters in Impervia Fortress and the Flobourn Tunnel that’s connected to it drop Soldier and Pharmacist plates fairly regularly. They also occasionally drop Mystic plates and very rarely drop Peddler plates (trying to find better a farming place for Peddler). Hopefully this helps.

Yare Yare Daze

Mastertrek

First of all, I think you misunderstood the whole post (where I mentioned that I don’t know where each plate is) but what I said there is about the best time to do it. I know that because when I was doing all plates for each person max out thing I did it immediately upon reaching new area which turned out to take a long task even with a whole bunch of things bought from IAP. And when I got to Goddess Shrine I saw how much time I wasted.

Welcome 😇

Reaverant
    Participant

Thank you very much 🙂 I hope you have a nice day.

Mastertrek

@reaverant, if you want to know about which plate gives best stats for each character then there’s a spreadsheet for it

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/dragon-lapis/27439-spoiler-growth-plates-cheat-sheet/

Welcome 😇

RevRedox
    Participant

@mastertrek I see, my bad.

Yare Yare Daze

1 user thanked author for this post.
    RevRedox
    Participant

Update: Toksifen Marsh might also be viable for Soldier plates.

Yare Yare Daze

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,543 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,213 Replies: 8,244