Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Job limit?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 week ago.

hello
    Participant

Is the changing job limited to just 4 job? Currently at eleghan castle and had maxed out chevalier for lucas, sage for iria, and bought an angel seed which unlocked angel job for both. And upon having spare ep and some nice plates from danger area near the castle i tried giving iria a wizard plate and already unlocked the whole plate but that job didn’t appear on job coop page. Dont have the other two character yet, just grinding and is lvl 33 currently.

Currently,

Lucas:

Hero trainee:—

Chevalier:lvl5

Acolyte:lvl5

Angel:lvl2

Iria:

Dragonite:—

Warrior:lvl1

Sage:lvl5

Angel:lvl1

Mastertrek

No. Most jobs are unlocked by going through the story (anything you learn from plates before unlocking specific job is permanently unlocked but you don’t get benefits of it (except Stat bonuses) until you acquire the job itself. So just go through the story. Plates only upgrade the job, they don’t unlock it (except IAP only Jobs which require to buy at least one IAP Plate to unlock the job.)

Welcome 😇

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Note : Don’t waste the time in any area (but you should write down every plate and area where you see it for future grinding and possibly to post it on the site for other people) unless you are too weak for enemies. I wasted a lot of time doing the same thing as you and it’s not worth it unless you like skipping the story (the game isn’t as broken as grinding in Dragon Sinker but I think I got to post-game areas very early because of that..)

And Level isn’t really important. 

Welcome 😇

hello
    Participant

Thank you so much.

Haha thought that I screwed up and wasted all those grinding.

Its just my own thing that i wanted to know/explore the area as much as possible before moving on so that I dont miss out, thanks for the advice anyways.

So far,

I got warrior,priest, sword/staff/martial arts C from raunof village and cave area, and around the castle area and the danger zone  where the green dragon is, i found acolyte, wizard, berserker, pharmacist, robber, soldier, knight and sword/staff/dagger/martial arts B, I think.

Ill try as much as I can to list these things out.

Thanks for the info again…

Mastertrek

If you can (and do that much grinding as I did although I never listed any plate), do it, that’ll help out everyone who looks for specific plates 🙂 Also a little suggestion. Right after getting a Ship you will have an access to practically all areas (with a few exceptions) and because the game has similar difficulty as Dragon Sinker you won’t have anything hard for you…

Open if you have the Ship)
    Except the Famous Heroes from the previous game.

Ireally suggest that you will get the other two characters before grinding. (They start at the same level as your Total Heroes Level divided by number of Heroes). Aby new person starts off with All EP acquired from Enemies. Any items that give EP to team only add it to the people which you currently have. 

Welcome 😇

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,543 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,213 Replies: 8,244