Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis What do the letter abbreviations stand for before each skill? Plus 2 more ?s

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 5 months ago.

SuckMySmile
    Participant

Will try and post screen shot, but hoping someone can let me know what the abbreviations stand for. Example :

Power Slash

1E: Deals Damage.

Plus, ATK down. Strength: 180

1. What does the abbreviation “1E” stand for?
    (other abbreviations are: AE, SO, 1A, ER, etc)

2. Please explain what it means when it says: “ATK down. Strength 180”

3. Last question, once growth plates are finished and disappear that is a good thing right? And do the stat +s stay with the character even after the plate disappears?

thanks so much! Love the game and the forum

-Andrew

Mastertrek

These abbreviations say what is the Target of said Skill.

1E – Targets one Enemy

AE – Targets All Enemies

ER – Targets Enemy Row

1A – Targets one Ally

SO – Target Self-Only (Only the user)

Etc.

Atk Down. Strength 180 means that said attack can cause (or will always cause Attack Down, making enemy attacks less harmful to you.) Strength 180 is (check @lemmythelemmy’s post below for the best answer).

3. You will want to fully complete every Plate as they give Permanent Stat increase among the new Skills. You can only have 24-25 Full Pages of Plates at any point; Best advice is to master All Jobs for each character whenever you go into new area (takes a long time, especially early, but Passive Bonuses are worth it). The only Jobs you can’t get easily are Superstar/Idol, these are obtainable in IAP Shop.

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

To add to that, the 180 is actually a multiplier for your attack damage. if the strength was 180, that means that:

Damage dealt = Your normal attack power * 1.80.

So when you read the skill descriptions, know that the strength number is actually the percentage multiplier for your attack with the above example being 180%.

You will come across some skills that have a strength of 80 but can hit 2 or more times. This means that your damage dealt will be:

Damage Dealt = Your attack*0.8 + Your Attack*0.8

That  means that you will deal 160% of your normal attack damage assuming both attacks land.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

To add to that, the 180 is actually a multiplier for your attack damage. if the strength was 180, that means that:

Damage dealt = Your normal attack power * 1.80.

So when you read the skill descriptions, know that the strength number is actually the percentage multiplier for your attack with the above example being 180%.

You will come across some skills that have a strength of 80 but can hit 2 or more times. This means that your damage dealt will be:

Damage Dealt = Your attack*0.8 + Your Attack*0.8

That  means that you will deal 160% of your normal attack damage assuming both attacks land.

I didn’t think it was a multiplier, thanks for clarifying that! If there was a % sign next to it, knowing it would be far better than what was shown.

Welcome 😇

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I agree but that’s that. I realized it was a percentage multiplier when i saw that both hits of double slash were hitting less than a normal attack.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I agree but that’s that. I realized it was a percentage multiplier when i saw that both hits of double slash were hitting less than a normal attack.

I didn’t pay attention to that, used skills that have the highest Strength anyway (or Absolute Zero for early Grind as Enemies didn’t get high Health until Very Late in the game, at which point the Heroes were strong.) There’s no challenge for any Level 99 Team anyway (not counting the Infinity Pentacle, which can’t be beaten.

Welcome 😇

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 820 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,806 Replies: 11,690