Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis Ultimate Party Farming Help

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 months ago.

Shadow X
    Participant

Hello There, well, i wanna make my party very stronger earlier, and i would like to know, when completing Growth Plates, i see that Passive Skills Need to be at Lv 4 at least to be usable, don’t know about Active Skills, but about the stats boosts like HP, MP, attack….. they keep with the character even when changing jobs? Example, Lucas as Warrior Lv 2 will be weaker than Lucas As Warrior Lv 2 but with Mage/Priest at lv 3?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Hello There, well, i wanna make my party very stronger earlier, and i would like to know, when completing Growth Plates, i see that Passive Skills Need to be at Lv 4 at least to be usable, don’t know about Active Skills, but about the stats boosts like HP, MP, attack….. they keep with the character even when changing jobs? Example, Lucas as Warrior Lv 2 will be weaker than Lucas As Warrior Lv 2 but with Mage/Priest at lv 3?

All Stats are kept no matter which Job your Characters have. The only difference is that each Job has different Skills you can use (probably different equipment but I didn’t play the game for a long time now so I may be wrong). An Advice: You need to get a Job Level to Level 4 or 5 to make its Passive affect any other Job you will use. So all characters, no matter which Job you’ll want to be their main, should get All Jobs and Skills at Max Level.

At the Endgame you will be able to farm EP with ease, but unless you know where are all Growth Plates you will have hard time maxing everything.

Danger Zones are easy ways to get very High Level early on, essentially breaking the game, all you need is Absolute Zero on any character, then reload until It hits before mobs attack, can be done as early as at Level 20 because enemies have Low Health until much later.. I’ve done it in Dragon Sinker as well. (Yes. I am probably evil)

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

Lucas and Iria both have a Unique Job (don’t remember which one), you can only get a few of these Plates in the entire Game, so always search areas as these Plates cannot be dropped, only found in certain areas during Story. IAP Growth Plates unlock two new Jobs, but unless you really want to maximize Stats (which will be a very long journey) you don’t need them.

Welcome 😇

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 945 Forums: 135 Topics: 1,977 Replies: 12,133