Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Lapis What should I do with Growth Plates?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  π•Έπ–†π–˜π–™π–Šπ–—π–™π–—π–Šπ– 5 days ago.

Puff Puff
    Participant

I am just a little into the game and it tells me that my characters can now equip 2 plates…..but how do I do that?

Going to the menue I can use my points to unlock them…but there is no point with equip them…pressinc C…does nothing, manage I can only delete plates. And were are my finished plates? Each char has at last 7 plates full but are they just gone?

• This topic was modified 1 week ago by  Puff Puff.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You essentially use them to boost your stats and with two plates, it allows you to level up two or more jobs at once in theory but since skills don’t carry over into other jobs, there’s no reason to mix and match when you can stick with the same 4 default jobs from the start of the game.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

I am just a little into the game and it tells me that my characters can now equip 2 plates…..but how do I do that?

Going to the menue I can use my points to unlock them…but there is no point with equip them…pressinc C…does nothing, manage I can only delete plates. And were are my finished plates? Each char has at last 7 plates full but are they just gone?

Adding to what Lemmy said:

They are consumable Stat Boost Items with extra step. You earn EP from Battles. Metal Slimes always give a certain amount, other enemies may give them too.

Each Growth Plate always contains:

-Job Passive (At Level 4 Job it will stay and stack with other learned passives from other jobs regardless of used job)

-Job Specific Skills (These only work for Tier I-III of the Job that learned it, cannot be used if you’re using different Job Tree

-Stat Increase Nodes (Each Plate also gives extra Stats upon Completion)

The only (I think as when I last played I remember this) way to get rid of acquired Plates is to complete them. You can have up to 25 Pages worth of Growth Plates.

You can beat the game entirely without a single Job Switch just like I did.

π•―π–Šπ–†π–™π– π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–π–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Š π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–Žπ–™ π–Šπ–†π–—π–“π–˜ π–’π–Š.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Puff Puff
    Participant

Thanks for the answers. I was only confused about the equip part because every plate just vanished after completion.

Thanks for the answers. I was only confused about the equip part because every plate just vanished after completion.

It’s actually great that they are removed once done as the game gives way more Growth Plates than you can actually complete (and want to grind) as the only place you would really need to increase stats is an infinite challenge with no rewards. You should always focus on mastering every Growth Plate 5 times (except Idol/Angel) if you can keep track of it as the more Passives each Party Member has, the stronger overall the team is.

This game has a quite big Level Grind Spot early on just like Dragon Sinker; KEMCO didn’t think well enough by making high level enemies only having around 200HP in both games πŸ€”

π•―π–Šπ–†π–™π– π–ˆπ–†π–“ π–π–†π–›π–Š π–’π–Š π–œπ–π–Šπ–“ π–Žπ–™ π–Šπ–†π–—π–“π–˜ π–’π–Š.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,270 Forums: 145 Topics: 2,258 Replies: 13,101