Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Prana How Long for Console Releases

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cainohpue 5 days ago.

Xatres
    Participant

Okay folks, with Dragon Prana now out on mobile, how long do we expect to wait for a console release?

This particular line of games from EXE Create are among my favorites in KEMCO’s library, so I’m excited to sink my teeth in when Prana gets to Switch.

Staff writer for SwitchRPG.com

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Cainohpue
    Participant

Usually, it takes a few months between mobile and PC/console releases. Judging by the mobile release dates, Infinite Links and Overrogue should be the next Exe Create games to be ported, and there’s always the possibility of a “surprise” porting inbetween (like recently “Ambition Record” from 2019 in February 2022). Of course, I won’t complain if Dragon Prana is ported sooner than expected.

Executive creator of Kemcontent

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Xatres
    Participant

Yeah, that’s the general timeline I’ve been expecting.

I’ve got my eyes on Infinite Links as well, but I’m also waaaay behind on the more recent EXE Create mainline releases since Miden Tower, so I’m not sure what I’ll get next.

Staff writer for SwitchRPG.com

Cainohpue
    Participant

Miden Tower is one of my favorite Exe Create games, so if you haven’t played it already, I recommend it “with my reputation on the line”. 😀

With regards to the games released afterwards (and assuming you’ve already played Dragon Sinker, Dragon Lapis and Alvastia Chronicles), I think Sword of Elpisia and Chroma Quaternion are the most polished ones. Ghost Sync and Ruinverse aren’t bad, either. I’m sure you’ll find some world worthy of being saved by you. 🙂

Starkesholz
    Participant

So what i hear come in juny overrogue to console. Dragon prana in july

Starkesholz
    Participant

It’s official the game come next month.  For Xbox, ps4/ps5, switch and pc.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Cainohpue
    Participant

The screenshot is from trueachievements.com, right? I wouldn’t call that official. The game doesn’t have a Steam page etc. yet, and Kemco (global) always announces the English PC and console releases only two weeks before the release date. Still, I hope you’re right, of course. 🙂

Rin-kun
    Participant

Yes it is coming to PC and PS4/5 but no confirmation to Xbox and Switch.

But anyway, they always release it on every platform available so.. yeah.

Don’t worry.

Prana and Overrouge are part of PS4 volume no. 10 so yeah..

「You don't see yourself as a monster yet..
    But you already are.. 」

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Rin-kun. Reason: added info
    Starkesholz
    Participant

They says it come too Xbox. But in the past they release on the same day for Xbox,ps4/ps5,pc and switch. So it’s happened that time too. Release can be the 6th next month.

Cainohpue
    Participant

Kemco has confirmed the expected October 2022 PC/console release for Dragon Prana during the Tokyo Game Show 2022.

https://www.kemco.jp/game/tgs2022/en/

The game also has a Steam page now, which indicates an early October release. It seems Starkesholz’s information was spot-on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,211 Forums: 144 Topics: 2,200 Replies: 12,923