Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Prana How Long for Console Releases

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Starkesholz 1 month ago.

Cainohpue
    Spectator

Today, Kemco confirmed that the PC/Steam/Xbox versions will be released on the 7th of October.

https://www.kemco-games.com/global/pr/drpr_pre_xbox.html

I’m looking forward to playing it, since my backlog is literally nonexistent at this moment.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Starkesholz
    Participant

Oh man I thought it come for ps4/ps5 too on the same day. But no nothing news about it, maybe later same how.

Cainohpue
    Spectator

Kemco always details in its press releases on which platforms a game will be released. While I – as a PC-only player – don’t pay much attention to the details, any console player should always check if their desired platform is included in an upcoming release. “Fairy Elements”, an older and less complex game, was recently released on all non-mobile platforms at the same time, but a simultaneous release is probably more difficult to achieve when it comes to a newer and more complex game like “Dragon Prana”.

I’m not far into the game yet, but I feel like I’m in a KonoSuba game: Megumin – pardon: Vanessa (or any party member using the Mage class) – obliterates all foes by spamming the “Explosion” skill. It’s not exaggerated to say that I’m having a blast so far. 😀

Starkesholz
    Participant

So than come it later for ps4/ps5. The trophy list from the game is already available. So it Must come later.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,242 Forums: 144 Topics: 2,225 Replies: 13,032