Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Prana Subquests List

This topic contains 28 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Starkesholz 1 week ago.

KenjiTao
    Participant

Does leveling up multiple classes stack stat boosts? What is the real benefit? Just started today.

Yes. I am.

karpfe
    Participant

It doesn’t seem to stack power-ups, but you can switch classes, even during battles, so in theory the more you’ve leveled up, the more options you have to switch to and can make decisions based on the enemies in an area.

I’m not that big on strategy, so other than having the lumberjack class as a swap-in for fighter or warriors in a plant-heavy area, I don’t really use it, but it did take me some time to figure out which were my primary classes.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Does anyone know where Stoltz village is for SQ 4? Also, Lumberjack is good for killing monsters in metal zones when combined with harvester class bcuz of their skill that increases critical hit chance.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Luna :3
    Participant

I usually only do the side quests that give classes (that’s what I did for Dragon Sinker and Dragon Lapis) So I’m wondering which side quests give which classes

3beez
    Participant

@lemmythelenny  Stolz Village is SW of Gnitte City. Follow the path towards the Border Caves, and turn south instead of going north. Take the bridge east, and you will find Stolz.

PS I’m posting a labeled world map shortly. 🙂

@luna:3  I’m working on my second playthrough and taking notes this time. It’s going slowly, but I’ll post more details about subquests, including class rewards…..eventually.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Participant

Oh- Well then-
    Thank you 🙂 I hope the note taking goes well

Participant

So I might have Already Found every quest that gives a class award-
    I can say which ones give which If you want- I have them written down

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Luna :3. Reason: More Info
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    KenjiTao
    Participant

Quest question: Labor Shortage Relief (8)

I have been killing undead (ghost guy) for like 30 minutes. Classes are as required (cleric). What am I missing?

Yes. I am.

Participant

There’s a boss That’s the undead that the quest talks about, It’s somewhere near the middle In a big Cell room

3beez
    Participant

Updated the original post with detailed subquest info in spoiler boxes. HHTH.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,238 Forums: 144 Topics: 2,223 Replies: 13,029