doctor

Written by karen

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Sinker doctor

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Pashalik 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

karen
    Participant
    1. where is traveling physician

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

It’s been so long since I played this game, the best I can do is to refer you to the subquests page, and this tidbit from quest 23:

Description: If we can find a travelling physician, we may be able to get a Memantine from them and restore Clarke’s memories. Let us visit each settlement!

So, he’s gotta be in one of the towns; I just don’t remember which one.  😳

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mostarac
    Participant

Does anyone know where I can find the traveling physician so I can get the memantine stone? I have been searching for a long time but cant find him.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Mostarac,

This question’s been asked before. I’m sorry to say I still don’t remember the exact location, but I know I found him so you just need to check all the towns.

If you (or anyone else) do find him, please post the location for others. 😀

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Searinox119
    Participant

I don’t really remember after all that time, but I think the physician is in Fountus Town.

Pashalik
    Participant

As above, I can confirm the physician is in Fountus Town. He has his own little quest, after which he leaves town(and the game). But he’ll give you the memantine when you beat his quest, even if you don’t have the quest to get the memantine yet.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.