Dragon Sinker now for 3DS

Written by Alfieri

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Sinker Dragon Sinker now for 3DS

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of J. D. Guy J. D. Guy 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alfieri
    Alfieri
    Participant

Leaving here the link for those interested:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/dragon-sinker-3ds

I understand there was a bonus for the premium version. Not sure if they may add something into the 3DS version. I will hold on buying this right now since I already have a lot more to be played:
    -Grinsia
    -Chronus Arc
    -Journey to Kreisia
    -Infinite Dunamis
    -Justice Chronicles

• This topic was modified 47 years ago by .
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Profile photo of J. D. Guy
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

I got this game the other day.

I still wanna get through Infinite Dunamis’s post game, and I still have Journey to Kreisia to play. Still, when I do, I’ll ask if there’s anything I should be on the look about when starting this game.

You guys are always so helpful! ๐Ÿ™‚ You make these games just that much more special and fun to play. Thanks again! ๐Ÿ˜€

Profile photo of Pashalik
    Pashalik
    Participant

Not sure about a bonus, as I’ve only played the 3ds version. But this game got me into kemco games, and I’m having a good time ๐Ÿ˜€

1 user thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

Not sure about a bonus, as Iโ€™ve only played the 3ds version. But this game got me into kemco games, and Iโ€™m having a good time

Glad to see I’m not the only one around here anymore who is! ๐Ÿ˜€ You’ll love, I promise, and before long, you’ll be like me, eagerly awaiting for the next 3DS release!

I wonder is there a list of games that will be added to the 3DS E-Shop ahead of their release?

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of J. D. Guy J. D. Guy.
    Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I wonder is there a list of games that will be added to the 3DS E-Shop ahead of their release?

As far as I know, Kemco doesn’t tell anything about upcoming game releases, or really announce anything at all, until the game is actually available.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

As far as I know, Kemco doesnโ€™t tell anything about upcoming game releases, or really announce anything at all, until the game is actually available.

That’s unfortunate. That means there’s never a way to know what they’ll put up next until the E-shop does. Which means I have to periodically check the E-shop for new releases.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.