Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Sinker Dragon Sinker now for 3DS

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  J. D. Guy 10 months ago.

Alfieri
    Participant

Leaving here the link for those interested:

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/dragon-sinker-3ds

I understand there was a bonus for the premium version. Not sure if they may add something into the 3DS version. I will hold on buying this right now since I already have a lot more to be played:
    -Grinsia
    -Chronus Arc
    -Journey to Kreisia
    -Infinite Dunamis
    -Justice Chronicles

• This topic was modified 48 years ago by .
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

I got this game the other day.

I still wanna get through Infinite Dunamis’s post game, and I still have Journey to Kreisia to play. Still, when I do, I’ll ask if there’s anything I should be on the look about when starting this game.

You guys are always so helpful! 🙂 You make these games just that much more special and fun to play. Thanks again! 😀

Pashalik
    Participant

Not sure about a bonus, as I’ve only played the 3ds version. But this game got me into kemco games, and I’m having a good time 😀

1 user thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

Not sure about a bonus, as I’ve only played the 3ds version. But this game got me into kemco games, and I’m having a good time

Glad to see I’m not the only one around here anymore who is! 😀 You’ll love, I promise, and before long, you’ll be like me, eagerly awaiting for the next 3DS release!

I wonder is there a list of games that will be added to the 3DS E-Shop ahead of their release?

• This reply was modified 48 years ago by .
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I wonder is there a list of games that will be added to the 3DS E-Shop ahead of their release?

As far as I know, Kemco doesn’t tell anything about upcoming game releases, or really announce anything at all, until the game is actually available.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

J. D. Guy
    Participant

As far as I know, Kemco doesn’t tell anything about upcoming game releases, or really announce anything at all, until the game is actually available.

That’s unfortunate. That means there’s never a way to know what they’ll put up next until the E-shop does. Which means I have to periodically check the E-shop for new releases.

Argnox
    Participant

It’s also pretty annoying that you can’t find a collection of all Kemco games together

Like with other games you can just look for the producer like Square Enix or Capcom and you get to see all their games

But Kemco isn’t in the producers filter so you can’t look for specifically Kemco games

English rule No. 72: If you're gonna give a point, you're gonna need some evidence and an explanation to back it up.

Azyleo

Welcome to the forums @argnox !

I agree with you there. I can’t filter out Kemco games as well. Always thought it was a region problem.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

It’s also pretty annoying that you can’t find a collection of all Kemco games together Like with other games you can just look for the producer like Square Enix or Capcom and you get to see all their games But Kemco isn’t in the producers filter so you can’t look for specifically Kemco games

Well, in the 3DS’s E-Shop, there is a KEMCO option when you filter by publisher, but it only lists the games current available, with no signs on hints of what’s coming next or when.

Argnox
    Participant

It’s also pretty annoying that you can’t find a collection of all Kemco games together Like with other games you can just look for the producer like Square Enix or Capcom and you get to see all their games But Kemco isn’t in the producers filter so you can’t look for specifically Kemco games

Well, in the 3DS’s E-Shop, there is a KEMCO option when you filter by publisher, but it only lists the games current available, with no signs on hints of what’s coming next or when.

Wait really?
    I didn’t see it in the publishers filter last time I checked

English rule No. 72: If you're gonna give a point, you're gonna need some evidence and an explanation to back it up.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,658 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,272 Replies: 8,515