Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Dragon Sinker To First End

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 2 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, I made it to the First Ending last night. Total game time is 14 hours. I did most of the quests, and explored the map a little bit. Found some obvious bonus dungeons while wandering around, but I haven’t explored them yet.

I had the skill doubler and EXP doubled, so I fought the final boss at level 60 – and for a few rounds I thought I was going to lose, and then, it was over.

There is an “epilogue” (aka True End), which I’m getting ready to play shortly.

Overall, I really enjoy this game. The retro graphics and music are done exceptionally, battles are easy enough once you learn which skills to rely on, story is excellent, dialogue flows naturally…

The only thing I still don’t get is team building. I didn’t try to understand the team bonuses, so of course, now I don’t. :ohmy: But I best the game without having to figure it out, so it’s fine.

I think for pure entertainment value, I’d rate this one up there with Eve of the Genesis, Symphony of the Origin, etc. I loved the “sophisticated” feel of the Asdivine games and Antiquia Lost, with awesome graphics, customizable weapons, skills that got stronger the more you use them, crazy bonus areas and secret arenas – but there’s something to be said for a game that is simple, easy to figure out, and FUN. And that’s exactly what Dragon Sinker is…

P.S. Screenshots of the final boss:

spoiler

spoiler

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Travelman31
    Participant

I am playing this now. Do you gain access to new jobs as the game goes on, like story events? or finding items that give you new classes? or what?

When did you make your first class change? How many hours into the game I mean? Is it best to max your class level before changing?

THANKS!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I am playing this now. Do you gain access to new jobs as the game goes on, like story events? or finding items that give you new classes? or what?

When did you make your first class change? How many hours into the game I mean? Is it best to max your class level before changing?

THANKS!

Hey Travelman. 16 of the 25 sub quests involve doing something for a person who then joins your party. Each of them have one of the 16 jobs. (Well I guess the first one or two are with you pretty much at the start, but the rest have to join.)

You can change jobs at any church, once you have 2 or more team members (not to be confused with the 3 team leaders, whose jobs never change.)

You can only change among the jobs your members have. For example when you have a Villager, a Warrior, and a Priest – you can change any members job to any one of those three. But you can’t change anyone to a Baker, until you find the Baker. Team members who master a job keep the “Auto Skill” forever, but when you change to a new job they lose all the other skills (like magic/physical/etc.)

Link to sub quests, so you can see where to find the members: https://rpginsanity.com/dragon-sinker/subquests

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,603 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,236 Replies: 8,367