Forums Other RPGs JRPGs Dragon’s Blade How far should I grind in each area?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  AdJoMa 3 months ago.

AdJoMa
    Participant

Wave of Slumber (WoS) III (Sorceror) and Wave of Paralysis (WoP) III (Cleric) are two of the most important spells in the whole game. My team are still using them regularly at level 110. Both are rare drops from monsters.

The best place to obtain WoP III is Breckerton Grove A (North West of Breckerton).

The best place to obtain WoS III is Tower of the East.

Both of these may take hours of game play to obtain but IMHO it is time well spent.

Spell details:

WoS III

Lv 22, Manacost 24

Induces a magical slumber, preventing all action. This spell will be broken if any damage is caused. Lasts 5 rounds. This spell has a 21% chance to fade at any time. Targets all Enemies. Your focus may amplify this spell, increasing the base effect up to 150%.

WoP III

Lv 27, Manacost 32

Induces a magical paralyzation, preventing all action. This spell will NOT be broken until it has run its course, even if damage is caused. Lasts 3 rounds. This spell has a 30% chance to fade at any time. Targets all Enemies. Your focus may amplify this spell, increasing the base effect up to 150%.

I stress, it is worth grinding for hours to obtain these if you have to.

Adrian the Wise

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,319