Forums JRPGs Dragon’s Blade In depth walkthrough on Dragon’s Blade Forums

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 5 months ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

There’s a great walkthrough for this game on the official Dragon’s Blade Forums.

At first I wasn’t using it, but shortly into the game you find out that the World Map has “hidden” areas – places in forests where there’s literally a one-room hidden dungeon full of treasure. 🙂 This walkthrough tells you where to find each hidden area and what treasure is in them (as well as providing a full walkthrough for the game, naturally…)

There’s also some good info at the start on character and team selection and stuff like that, so I thought I’d leave the link here for anyone who’s interested.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Master
    Participant

Hallo, ich habe jetzt bis Level 70 gespielt, am blauen Drachen vorbei, in den Himmel und das Reich der Drachen! Es ist zu empfehlen, sich so lange in einem Gebiet aufzuhalten, bis die Gegner keine Erfahrungspunkte mehr her geben! Ich bin zum Beispiel bis Level 20 in Wisp nur im Kreis gelaufen und habe Erfahrung und GegenstĂ€nde gesammelt und Gems, die spĂ€ter im Spiel sehr hilfreich sind, da ihr dafĂŒr im Himmel die tollsten Dinge bekommen könnt um euch zu verstĂ€rken! Tipp, gebt die Gems nicht in Brecerton fĂŒr die Seeds aus, im Himmel gibt es dafĂŒr starke Heil und ManatrĂ€nke! Zum ĂŒbernachten bin ich dann nach Flinton zurĂŒck und habe verkauft was ich nicht brauche! Dabei ist es wichtig, dass ihr die Schutzzauber wie Guard, Fireshield und Flow of Mana stĂ€ndig aktiviert habt, so braucht ihr so gut wie keine TrĂ€nke! Alle 10 Level in etwa, tausche ich die Gruppenmitglieder aus, um alle auf dem gleichen Level zu haben! Nehmt euch auch die Bossgegner in den WĂ€ldern, TĂŒrme und Dungeon erst vor, wenn die Monster in dem Gebiet so gut wie keine Erfahrungspunkte mehr bringen! Benutzt vor dem Kampf mit dem Bossgegnern die Speicherschriftrollen und aktiviert die stĂ€rksten Schutz- und VerstĂ€rkungszauber die ihr gesammelt habt! Der Kampf ist dann meist kein Problem, jedenfalls mußte ich bisher niemanden wiederbeleben! Seit ihr nach dem Kampf zufĂ€llig zu Schwach und könnt nicht regenerativen, dann sammelt den Schatz nur ein, benutzt den Orb in die Stadt und ĂŒbernachtet! Der Guardian im Larkwooddungeon gibt nicht viel Erfahrung und ist fĂŒr das weiterkommen erstmal nicht wirklich wichtig! Also lasst ihn einfach eingesperrt und plĂŒndert nur das Dungeon und rĂŒstet euch aus! Hin und wieder gehe ich in das Dungeon zurĂŒck, nur um Erfahrung zu sammeln und meine AusrĂŒstung zu verbessern! Die Arena in Brecerton ist auch nicht besonders sinnvoll, spart es euch! Aber bei dem HĂ€ndler in der Arena gibt fĂŒr Gems tolle Sachen, wie das Schwarze Loch im Karton , dass ihr prima beim blauen Drachen einsetzten könnt um zu Beginn des Kampfes die Begleitgegner direkt los zu werden! Auch wenn es euch, genau wie mir anfangs unsinnig erscheint, es lohnt sich in einem Gebiet wie Wisp mit schwachen Gegnern sehr lange herumzulaufen oder zurĂŒck zu kehren nur um so viele wie möglich Samen, Herzen und Gems zu sammeln, da ab Level 70 die Gegner extrem stark sind und wenn ihr zu schwach seid geht euch das Gold, so viel ihr auch gesammelt habt, aus weil ihr permanent HeiltrĂ€nke kaufen mĂŒsst! Ab Level 70 braucht auch sehr sehr viel Erfahrung um ins nĂ€chste Level auf zusteigen! Es kann sich lohnen jedes Spielfeld auch in GewĂ€sser abzusuchen, um QuestgegenstĂ€nde und Ă€hnliches zu finden! Es lohnt sich spĂ€ter auch immer genug medical herb dabei zu haben wenn ihr ohne Kleriker oder Templer unterwegs seit! Viel Spaß und Erfolg!

J 😉 *

1oldtymer
    Participant

[Here is a Google translation of the above post from “Master”]

Hello, I’ve played to level 70 now, past the Blue Dragon, into the sky and the realm of dragons! It is recommended to stay in an area until your opponents have no more experience points! For example, until I went into level 20 in Wisp, I just went around in circles and collected experience and items, and Gems, who are very helpful later in the game because you can get the most amazing things in the sky to reinforce you! Tip, do not spend the Gems in Brecerton for the seeds, in Heaven there are strong salvation and mana potions! I spend the night in Flinton and have sold what I do not need! It is important that you have constantly activated the wards such as Guard, Fireshield and Flow of Mana, so you need virtually no potions! Every 10 levels in about, I swap out the group members to have everyone on the same level! Take on the bosses in the woods, towers, and dungeons only when the monsters in the area get almost no experience! Use the Memory Scrolls before the fight with the Boss bosses and activate the strongest protection and reinforcement spells you’ve collected! The fight is then usually no problem, at least I had to revive anyone so far! Since you happen to be weak after the fight and can not regenerate, then only collect the treasure, use the Orb in the city and spend the night! The Guardian in Larkwood Dungeon does not have much experience and is not really important for getting ahead! So just let him in and just plunder the dungeon and equip yourself! Occasionally I go back to the dungeon just to gain experience and improve my equipment! The arena in Brecerton is also not very useful, save it! But for the dealer in the arena, Gems has some great stuff, like the black hole in the box, that you can use with the blue dragon to get rid of the opponents at the beginning of the fight! Even if it seems silly to you, in a field like Wisp with weak opponents, it’s worth it for a long time to go back or just to collect as many seeds, hearts and gems as possible, since at level 70 the opponents will be there are extremely strong and if you are too weak, the gold, as much as you have collected, you because you have to buy permanent healing potion!

From level 70 it takes a lot of experience to get to the next level! It may be worthwhile scouring every field into waters to find quest items and the like! It is always worthwhile having enough medical herb if you are traveling without clerics or Templars! Have fun and good luck!

Older, but not wiser

Sarz
    Participant

Thanks for sharing. I just found this game and am enjoying it. I have a few questions about thief-farming. So far I have not been able to get any to spawn at night in any towns. I saved at 5 pm and then tried several times.

• Do thieves spawn automatically or do you have to re-enter an area for them to appear? If I’m walking around town will they just poof appear?
    • Do thieves typically stay in the darker, harder to see places? Or can they be found even in the well-lit areas of town?
    • Whenever I enter the Cave of Wisp there is a thief on the roof just to the upper left of the stairway. He’s there day and night. Is there any way to get up there?

Thanks!

Game masters never die, they just respawn

3beez
    Participant

The walkthrough mentioned in the first post has a great section on ‘Thieves.’ I think it answers all your questions, and much more. The ‘Thieves’ section is at the very end of the document: Dragon’s Blade Walkthrough

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This reply was modified 6 months ago by  3beez.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Sarz
    Participant

Sadly no. I read through the walkthrough posted and it does not address my questions. Any other takers?

Game masters never die, they just respawn

3beez
    Participant

Really? I must have misunderstood the questions. Sorry! But this is what I got from the walkthrough:

• Do thieves spawn automatically or do you have to re-enter an area for them to appear? If I’m walking around town will they just poof appear?

They will spawn automatically (I based this on: “Most recommend to just stay in one town the whole night and checking at 5am because it is easier; this is commonly referred to as “the lazy method”.” The next tip advises saving beforehand because if a thief doesn’t appear before 6am you can simply reload and wait again.)

• Do thieves typically stay in the darker, harder to see places? Or can they be found even in the well-lit areas of town?

They can spawn anywhere, but will usually head to darker, harder-to-see places.  (I based this assumption on these tips:

They can spawn inside towns and out in the overworld but are really only “farmable” inside towns. They can spawn in all the towns, including the basement of Norwind. They will only spawn once per town per game night. They spawn at random points inside towns, then they tend to migrate to some hard-to-see spots like behind a tree, a building or a wall.

• Whenever I enter the Cave of Wisp there is a thief on the roof just to the upper left of the stairway. He’s there day and night. Is there any way to get up there?

My brain really went went for vacation on this one! I thought that this one covered it:

{Spawn Tip: if they spawn outside the town’s movable area (e.g. – the areas without walkways in Solace or you exit town when you approach the thief), sometimes you can get them to move to an accessible spot by waiting for it to walk towards you, exiting and re-entering the town or teleporting to another town (they will be in the same relative location and hopefully something will not be blocking you in townB unlike townA).}

I figured that the teleporting might “move” the thief to an accessible location. However, since you said he was always there, he’s obviously not a spawned thief; so, this wouldn’t apply.

I don’t have a save-file for this game. Hopefully someone who has played recently will come to the rescue! I apologize again for the misunderstanding.  🙂

3beez
    Participant

PS:  I’ve been reading the Dragon Blade Facebook page and some people have asked about the thief in the Wisp Cave. So far, the answer seems to be you can’t get him. Also, it seems that if you’re playing on Android, there aren’t thieves (because the Online feature is only available for Windows phones.) There’s more to read, but have to go. Good luck!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I spent a couple hours on my Android tablet, and never found a Thief. So, I agree with @3beez, I think it was disabled for all of us (which is really dumb, since NOT including thieves was one of the reasons I uninstalled the game… but whatever.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,649 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,270 Replies: 8,488